Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

Council Witness

Re: Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

bellend
I like EastEnders, those and people like them built this country with blood sweat and tears, they fought for this country with more blood deaths and limbs. now they watch it given away. what is your point?

Re: Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

fred
You may well ask

Re: Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

bellend
i have, the answer if any will interesting, the answer will here in a momentum.

Re: Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

fred
Aarh,Lansmans shock troops for the magic money man.

Re: Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

Yes and still would if asked although the so called Tory elite shit on them time after time.

Re: Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

fred
Yes

Re: Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

bellend
we are shit on by all the Westminster mafia

Re: Fake Elite in Havering will lead your family to economic disaster

Percy
Momentum were missing last time I went to the meeting too much snow.
Revolutions are always verbose.