Entrapment by Havering council... Bent as a nine bob note....

Entrapment by Havering council... Bent as a nine bob note....

Mr. Angry....
Administrator

Thieving bastards... CLICK HERE

Havering's angriest person...

Re: Entrapment by Havering council... Bent as a nine bob note....

Re: Entrapment by Havering council... Bent as a nine bob note....

dalek1
Theft lying corruption greed inefficiency wastefulness.
Has this council got anything going for it?

Re: Entrapment by Havering council... Bent as a nine bob note....

Phil Wailing
No!

Re: Entrapment by Havering council... Bent as a nine bob note....

Percy
Around this way they paited yellow lines on the corners to stop parking on sight lines and people parking around corners.These have largely crumbled and been erased but still they issue tickets.I saw an old boy with a ticket he had no idea why until I showed him the other corner was still painted.
Revolutions are always verbose.