Economy

OLD CODGER
I was wondering how any future government was going to expand the cost of living for all as they all would have to borrow money and who would pay it back.
Certainly not any more people who they let in and do nothing except to claim all the benefits along with existing  people who want everything but do not wish to work.
So let more in build houses or rent them for them and give them more money than pensioners then give them free NHS and have children so when husbands go we pay.
So much that if we who own our property  have to sell our home to pay for care.
Is anyone aware that Germany only paid a small amount of the money due to us after WW1 and then we long with others did it again after WW2 AND HANDED Europe TO THEM FOR FREE.
So I am glad to get out perhaps the politicians will tell us when we will start building  factories to produce goods to sell to others and get back money for overseas students loans.
At last is our conservative administration getting extra money for havering being the fastest growing population in London and being more invaded from other boroughs.
Good Night All

Re: Economy

Re: Economy

Be careful how you go talking common sense will be a capital offence if Corbyn and his merry Marxists gain power.