EU Reform

Ho-Hum
C is for Cameron...C is also for crap.  Our leader postures like a great statesman spreading honey on dry bread.  C is also for the C-word I will not type but that aptly describes this smarmy man.

Re: EU Reform

Terry Matthews

Re: EU Reform

Phil Wailing
To quote Seasick Steve:

He started out with nothing and he's still got most of it left.

Re: EU Reform

Percy
hooray peace in our time.

Re: EU Reform

Ho-Hum
Cameron, in my view, is an utter embarrassment to the UK.

Re: EU Reform

orangered60
You come across as a perceptive analyst of the pathetic Havering Council.One day I would like to meet you to discuss the ways the Council are ruining the lives of poor people in Havering and how the Council can be embarrassed nationally.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Re: EU Reform

Re: EU Reform

confused of hornchurch

May I make a suggestion for Mr Cameron?

Negotiation / Negotiating Skills

Negotiation Skills Training & Courses

Study a course in negotiation to develop and sharpen your negotiation skills, learn new tactics for negotiating and ensure you get the most out of a discussion, deal, or sale. Improved negotiation skills are an investment that will prove valuable throughout your life.

Re: EU Reform

Royston Eldridge

Re: EU Reform

OLD CODGER
What an absolute waste of space our prime minister is .
The amount of money going out of this country to the EU with very little coming in return.
Do the Europeans over here receive their child benefits paid by their own country so they can send it back or are they claiming it twice.
Anyone in their right mind can see we are letting too many people in for the services we have.
Lets face it if we go abroad the first thing we are asked is where is our Travel Insurance but our government  do not ask it to incoming people.
When are we going to get MPs who care about our country and not what is in it for them and their rich friends.

Re: EU Reform

Barbara Matthews
Deal or No Deal?

Re: EU Reform

Ho-Hum
David Cameron's next job: Window Dresser?

What a farce! PM's EU deal unravels as it emerges migrants from some countries will get HIGHER child benefits than UK families.

Re: EU Reform

Ho-Hum
Blow for David Cameron as poll finds rise in Brexit support.

Proposals for reforming the European Union have failed to win over Britons with 45% intending to vote for the UK to leave, according to polling.

Support for Brexit has increased in the face of a package of measures that would change the UK's relationship with Brussels, research for The Times found.

The poll was carried out in the two days after publication of the outline deal and found the number of voters wanting to quit had risen by three points on the previous week.

Some 36% of voters want Britain to remain in the 28-strong bloc but nearly a fifth, 19%, are yet to decide or plan not to vote, the YouGov survey said.

Re: EU Reform

confused of hornchurch

Time to convince the 19% I think.

Re: EU Reform

Percy
Have you seen Durrants letter in the recorder .He says it is not an in out vote as we are already in and a vote for out will not get us out merely meaning that cameron will have to negotiate a deal that leaves us in but looking out as we will have some freedom apparently but in reality nothing changes.Cameron will never let us out he will get too much money out of being in.

Re: EU Reform

confused of hornchurch

I agree Percy, the votes of us 'little people' will count for nothing and even if we did vote out, we will have to repeat the process until we throw the towel in and vote yes or get tired of visiting the polling booths.

The people that have the ability to 'throw' the contest have already been bought and paid.

Money will buy the 'correct' vote, it's big business that will decide.

There's plenty of money in the offshore bank accounts ready to stifle the opposition and the irony is a lot of it has come from our 'austerity taxes'.

If the EU can deposit a couple of million pounds into my current account and buy me a Georgian townhouse, I'm prepared to stand alongside any politician and sing the praises of EU membership.

Re: EU Reform

OLD CODGER
I am not a cheapskate but I will do it for a million.

Re: EU Reform

confused of hornchurch

Well every man has his price OC, maybe I'm already developing the grasping nature of the political class?

Re: EU Reform

Terry Matthews

Re: EU Reform

Percy
Labour have been in absolute power in Barking since the 1930s it is now the third worst borough in the country for health.

http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/Launch.aspx?eid=040e8c59-ee30-456b-b65c-a4656e64ff61