Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

MR H

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

Thanks for that post. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that my bank isn't involved in this shit!

Fair point, I guess Mr H.

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

MR H

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

Thanks Mr H - I'll have to leave watching until later as it's 100 minutes long.

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

Speaking of loans, Did Havering Council ever get back that 12.9 million owed by Iceland...when was it, about 2008?