Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

MR H
http://lada.debtresistance.uk/debt-resistance-uk-investigation/which-banks-are-lending-lobos/
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

Thanks for that post. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that my bank isn't involved in this shit!

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

MR H
C'mon now Micheal, the bastards are ' All in it together'. They are all linked together in one big chain. They shuffle the numbers around. Thats why the BRICKS countries, Brazil, Russia, China etc all want to remove themselves from this fraud. No doubt the American military machine will kick into high gear, if any of the above countries dump the 'Petro Dollar'.

The only people who will ultimately hold all the debt, will be our children; and their children's children. Debt for these large corporations = large profits forever.

Fair point, I guess Mr H.

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

MR H
Michael, slightly off topic, please view this film from the UK column news.

Anthony Thomas Carlin, an ex PSNI officer from Northern Ireland has cast iron proof that all the bastards are working hard to rob us blind. Please stick with it till the end. Thanks.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiMyYfkxObWAhWJuBoKHWpqDp4QtwIIJjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DaC12zPy0qjc&usg=AOvVaw2AfXrojR1WS1UfTW13uvhR
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

Thanks Mr H - I'll have to leave watching until later as it's 100 minutes long.

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

Speaking of loans, Did Havering Council ever get back that 12.9 million owed by Iceland...when was it, about 2008?

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

MR H
 Good question, I'll have to research that. I feel certain our Corporation did have money tied up in Iceland. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if they lost it.

We are only the 'Cash cows' after all eh?

MR H

Re: Does your council have LOBO loans. Who is holding the debt now?

MR H
Councils' cash with Iceland banks

More than 20 councils are thought to have invested in banks in Iceland
The Tories and Lib Dems are urging ministers to "clear up the uncertainty" about hundreds of millions of pounds councils invested in Iceland's banks.

Chancellor Alistair Darling has protected Britons' savings in banks which are now in default.

But at least 20 councils in England and Wales are known to have deposits in Landsbanki - some of tens of millions.

For the Tories, Eric Pickles said local government finances were at risk as they were not covered by the guarantee.

Levels revealed

Kent County Council alone has £50m in Iceland-based banks, while Westminster City Council revealed it had deposits totalling £17m.

Sutton Council in south London confirmed it had exposure totalling £5.5m, and Havering Council in east London said it had investments worth £12.5m.

North Lincolnshire Council has £2m invested with Landsbanki and £3.5m in the firm's UK bank, Heritable. North East Lincolnshire Council said it had £2.5m on deposit with Landsbanki.

Hertfordshire County Council has £17m invested, while Buckinghamshire has £5m - the same sum as Cornwall County Council.

The Local Government Association (LGA), which represents councils in England and Wales, says it has identified more than 20 councils which are believed to have deposits in Landbanksi or Heritable.

It is still trying to work out the sums involved but believes councils had in the "single figure millions of pounds" but others had deposits "running into the low tens of millions".

The Conservatives say their own research has identified at least one London council that had banked £40m, one in the South East which had a £30m deposit and others with £20m or £25m.

It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.