Does austerity apply to Havering council management staff?????

Re: Does austerity apply to Havering council management staff?????

confused of hornchurch

Have a look on youtube, there's some frightening failures. Think heath and safety at all times.

Re: Does austerity apply to Havering council management staff?????

MR H
Admin, i'd like to know what car park in Romford. I'd nip along and take a photo. Any ideas where?
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: Does austerity apply to Havering council management staff?????

MR H
Hi D1,

I think i googled London Borough of Havering financial statement 2016 2017. It was a pdf file and it was either on page 14 or 16 i think. It added up to £526 Million in total for this statement in contrast to £588 Million over the last return.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwikpKax0uHWAhVIuhoKHQCrBSkQFggpMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.whatdotheyknow.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw0utRW-FwH6nx92tDATXsZl

Also i've found the above web-site, "What do they know.com" very informative. Just type in London Borough of Havering in the search box. There are a number of interesting reads on that site.

Mr d - When I first moved to Havering earlier this year and read your acerbic posts about the council, I thought you were OTT. Not any more. I've just finished helping out an elderly neighbour with a "council problem" which, in any well-run business, would be sorted in two minutes. Thanks to Havering's arseholes it's taken me three weeks. Is Havering typical of the public sector? I've never met such unhelpful, incompetent nonsense. When I suggested contacting Councillor Ramsey (The Leader) I was told - don't fucking bother - he's as much use as a chocolate teapot. Is my experience unique?

Re: Does austerity apply to Havering council management staff?????

confused of hornchurch

Not at all, the only area in which they excel is taking money off of you.

Re: Does austerity apply to Havering council management staff?????

Michael Towner
Thanks - that's nice to know! A thousand chocolate teapots at our disposal.
12