Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Mr. Angry....
Unprincipled little shit... How much has the Pinochet admirer promised you to join him...

Now you've gone and joined them you treacherous little shit... Hope your granny is looking down at you...

Havering's angriest person...

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

GAZZER
The fella oozes deceit.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

be fair he's learning how to be a career politician. i think he'll go far.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

GAZZER
Naw he has started to late-people have woken up to deceitful career politicians, his life is about to become one long battle, and when Rosser is finished with this twerp, he will be dumped like the bag of rubbish he is.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

bellend
but he has what it takes he is deceitful, unprincipled and most importantly annoying

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Percy.
Just look at Hague give a cringing suck up speech to the faithful and you have a job for life.
The problem is that the activists are now called from a very small elite.If you do not fit the formula you have no chance.Alex fits the formula Taller than many of his counterparts Dark curly hair that will go grey or silver.He is flexible dishonest ,Has no care for the residents, will revel in punishing the old, sick and poor.He could go far he has all that is needed.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Peter
I wonder if we'll see some car park action.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Hmmmm you forgot Bisexual...something for everyone there I suppose, covers all options, def a tory candidate.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

GAZZER
Does Barrett look like Mr Skull....

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Percy.
Its the old bird with the dodgy teeth frightens me.Perhaps one of her colleagues would like to point out any use she has been in her long career of fence sitting.

Bisexual you say. So not only is he a little rat, his greedy with it.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
Want to read some more of his crap....

This Wednesday, your councillors will decide how best to find savings and to better spend your council tax money in the 2014/15 budget.

The Residents' Association (RA) is a local independent and democratically elected group which is unique to Havering. It has 12 councillors who work only in the interests of the local residents they represent.

RA group leader Cllr Clarence Barrett (pictured) will set out how the Residents' would get the best deal for your money. We are different from the national parties (e.g. Conservatives, Labour, etc) because whereas they have party whips telling their councillors how to vote, the Residents' Association ONLY votes in the interests of council tax payers: i.e. you and me.

You will do what Rosindell tells you now you little shit.... Read it Here...

Havering's angriest person...

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Percy.
Bloody hell what a hypocrite that takes the absolute biscuit.He should be put in the Havering stocks.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

StewartAM

To be fair, he hasn't "Joined the Tory Party", along with other RA of Harold Wood he has formed a coalition with Tories who are largest group in Havering. Not one group got enough seats to govern alone so coalition is needed.

This highlights problem with voting for Resident Association Candidates, you don't know what their "politics" or "ideology" is. Everyone is left or right to some extent and by standing for RA they are hiding their political allegiances. Local Politics for Local People sounds good but all parties candidates are local people working or living in Havering too.

Just be thankful there wasn't a majority of RA elected, then there would have been real chaos then as it is RA policy to have no whip and without a whip you can't govern.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

confused of hornchurch

" Not one group got enough seats to govern alone so coalition is needed".

If this coalition ends up anything like the LibCon example then we are in for a complete and utter shambles.

Let's wait and see how the 'partnership' evolves.

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Mr. Angry....
Hang on…  What the hell are you talking about…

The residents of Cranham knew what their policies were, that’s why 74% of the electorate voted for the RA… Do you understand what 74% is..

Just in case you don’t, I will explain…

In Cranham 3 out of every 4 people voted RA and only 7 in every hundred voted Tory… Think about that...

Cranham overwhelmingly rejected the Conservatives… The electorate absolutely categorically threw the Tory’s out…

What does that traitor Barrett do… Goes into coalition with the party that 93% on the electorate in Cranham rejected…

Are you for real pal…

I will get my mate to look at the election results in those 3 wards and lets see how many wanted Tories...
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Mr. Angry....
In Havering local elections in May 2014 the Conservatives won 28% of the vote. 72% of Havering rejected the Conservatives.

In Cranham the Conservatives won 7% of the vote – 93% of the electorate rejected the Conservatives.

In Harold Wood the Conservatives won 18% of the vote- 82% of the electorate rejected the Conservatives.

In Upminster the Conservatives won 12% of the vote – 88% of the electorate rejected the Conservatives.

The average for those 3 wards is an 88% rejection of the Conservative candidates – In those 3 wards the Tory’s only won 12% of the vote.

In those 3 wards 8 out of 9 of the councillors are in a coalition with a party that the electorate overwhelmingly rejected.

The Havering Residents Association voted and rejected going into coalition with the Conservatives.

So 8 of the scum bags decided the money is more important... Invented a poxy party that wasn't even on the ballot paper....  And sold the electorate down the river….

Democracy my arse....
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Councillor Alex Donald joins the General Agusto Pinochet admirers....

Percy.
Any idea of the percentage the tories got across the whole of Havering?