Could The Manufacture of The Drug Crystal Meth Be Responsible For The Increase Of Expolosions Across The UK?

Could The Manufacture of The Drug Crystal Meth Be Responsible For The Increase Of Expolosions Across The UK?

Lorraine Moss
We had an incident in Hornchurch back in January, on the news today it is being reported that there has been an explosion The Wirral, they currently suspect a gas leak !

Please see below this is an article from The Express;

Suspected drug dealer dies after Breaking Bad-style 'meth lab' explosion

A SUSPECTED drug dealer whose alleged meth lab exploded has died.

By PETER HENN
PUBLISHED: 16:12, Wed, Dec 3, 2014

breakingsadfeNTI
The home in West Heath, Birmingham, that was destroyed in a suspected drug lab explosion
Tobias Gordon was arrested on suspicion of causing an explosion after the blast at a two-storey flat in West Heath, Birmingham just after 8.10pm on Sunday, November 23.

However, police announced that he had died today.

inRead invented by Teads
A forensic post mortem will be now take place to determine the precise cause of death.

Detective Inspector Justin Spanner, from West Midlands Police, said the force was working to establish what had done on.

He said: "Local people may be able to help in this on-going investigation and I would ask that anyone who may be able to assist should get in touch." Emergency services dashed to the scene of the blast at the two-storey flat on Aldersmead Road in West Heath, Birmingham, at 8.12pm on November 23.

They found the front of the house had been ripped off by the force of the devastating explosion and the two men were rushed to Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

breakingsad1NTI
The Birmingham flat suspected to have been blown up in a drug explosion
Like a bomb going off
A local resident
Residents reported hearing a noise "like a bomb going off" which shook their houses and also caused severe damage to local properties.

Locals also claimed that the property was a known drugs den and was being used to "cook" crystal methamphetamine.

One local resident, who did not wish to be named, said: "It's well known in the area but nobody has been brave enough to report it to police.

"We've smelt cannabis coming from there before but I've been told they've expanded, shall we say.

"They were producing crystal meth because of the bigger profits and there's more of a demand for it these days."

West Midlands Fire Service said 50 per cent of the building had collapsed.

A 27-year-old year old man who was also injured in the explosion remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.

He has been arrested on suspicion of causing an explosion likely to endanger life.

Please see http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/543216/Suspected-drug-dealer-dies-after-Breaking-Bad-style-meth-lab-explosio

Re: Could The Manufacture of The Drug Crystal Meth Be Responsible For The Increase Of Expolosions Across The UK?