Coronation Street stigma

Re: Coronation Street stigma

GAZZER
Here one oi made up earlier....

What's black and bushy and found down schoolgirls nickers......Kevin Webster's moustache lol.

Re: Coronation Street stigma

A policeman stops a young girl in coronation street-she was spewing and a spitting. The policeman asks- have you been drinking young lady-she retorts "yes I have just had a pint of Webster's"...

Re: Coronation Street stigma

confused of hornchurch

That's a good one Gaz, I was just about to say that I'd drink anything if I was thirsty, but I've always been a bit slow with jokes like that. It's probably because I've led such a sheltered life.