Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Tonight Haverings 9 man cabinet will vote on scrapping Meals on Wheels.

Those 9 parasites shove £30,800 (of our money) in their own pockets EVERY MONTH...

CLICK HERE

To watch Haverings parasites in action...

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

dalek1
You got the word spot on Admin parasites.
Over 350 needy folk here and in B and D will be left with no regular source of hot meals many are house bound and living alone.
Parasite Wendy Bryce Thompson did reassure me some time back that the most needy wont go without.
Well whats her plan for covering the service?
Its typical Tory go behind the rest of the councils back and shoe the whole thing in without a full council debate.
Why?
They would have probably lost the vote.

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

dalek1
Hello Admin
If you're watching the debate tonite can you advise us all who voted for and against it.
I don't get home much before 8 on Wednesdays so I may not see it.
I'd rather watch the football on tonite to be honest but this is important.
Whats the betting the webcam doesn't conveniently go down at the time of the vote.

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Royston Eldridge

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Royston Eldridge

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Is he still around?
I thought he was in Germany.
I hope he hasn't taken Barrel with him!
That would be the cue for WW3.

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Royston Eldridge

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

starry eyes
Did anyone sit and watch the outcome of the meals on wheels last night, I got too bored watching it, and all the smarmy  faces, bloody hypocrites to watch it to the end? There didn't seem to be many in attendance either did there?

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

They agreed the recommendations.

Ramsey said:

"So the thrust of the proposals is to ensure that not withstanding the service is decommissioned"

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

confused of hornchurch

I was brave enough to watch it in its entirety, but I think the outcome was a forgone conclusion.

It remains to be seen whether the 'new providers' will be able to fill the void with the right product at the right price. Time will tell.

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Percy
Sorry missed it as I found my father on the floor yesterday morning having spent the entire night unable to get up after falling over.I spent the entire day in King Georges where he got great service from the Nurses and Doctors.They have kept him in as he has got food poisoning on top of every thing.He should have had meals on wheels but was too independent to have it and we kept him stocked with ready meals.However it looks like he did not store some left over chicken properly.I met the ladies that ran meals on wheels and they were diamonds working hard and it was a good service.They not only fed the elderly but if they did not answer the door or if they did not see them they alerted the relatives.

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

What exactly is Coppell doing? She looks totally disinterested and more like she's looking for her big retirement holiday funded by Havering taxpayers or maybe even writing her list of invites for her retirement piss up (unless of course Melvin Wallace is running the bar and there wont be any booze left for anyone else). Now Chezz dont forget to put Ho Hum E7 CofH Bellend and me on the list.

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Well Havering old folk wont be getting that any kind of service any more Perc. My old Auntie's best friend was a meals on wheels lady for Hackney council. She often did the little extra for her customers putting the dinners on plates and maybe doing a bit more like posting the odd letter or even getting a couple of errands. For the person living alone the M on W service was sometimes their only contact with the outside world. Not any more thanks to this scumbag cabinet.

Scum is too good a name for them.

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Royston Eldridge

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
What the hell is Ramsey whinging on about.... Its a 9 man Tory cabinet.... Running a Tory council.... Implementing Tory cuts... For the borough's 2 Tory MP's...

Here's hoping all the old farts that are loosing meals on wheels voted Tory... Ha ha ha ha ha ha poetic justice...

http://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/havering_council_s_cabinet_vote_to_scrap_meals_on_wheels_and_some_health_services_1_4388481

Havering's angriest person...

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Thats a thought.
When old Rog stands down he could release a compilation of his speeches entitled Rogers insomnia cures.
Guaranteed remedy for the people with sleep disorders or your money back (unless your memberships cancelled with the HDSA)

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

dalek1
Just a wee thought.
How have the PARASITES (Admins new and very appropriate name our wonderful cabinet) managed to get this through without a full council vote? How did they swerve the full council debate? I think we should be told (not that we will be).

Re: Complete and Utter Disgrace......

Phil Wailing
Executive decision.