Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

OLD CODGER
Just had a sight of the Conservative team leaflet and no Linda Trew but the Hylands team member Carol Smith is this legal and what has happened to Linda Trew.

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

Lorraine Moss
This is very similar to 2014, there were loads of de selections and changes.  Damian White was the Hylands Cllr and he was moved to a safe seat in Squirrels.  I recall that for a short time, Robert Benham was not standing at all, there was even a press announcement.  However, he had a change of heart.

There was a leaflet distributed in Hylands ward that stated that Georgina Galpin who was the elected Cllr at the time, was standing down and being replaced by Joshua Chapman.  Georgina Galpin then sent out her own leaflet explaining that this was not the case.

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

I think she's probably got her marching orders and is off the ticket.
There's one change in Brooklands and Roger the thug Westwood has been kicked off to be replaced by a Ben Elton/David Baddiel lookalike named Tim Ryan.
Elsewhere Steven Kelly has been shown the door in Emerson Park (long overdue) and the meals on wheels thief Wendy Brice Thompson and her old man Fred have been booted out of Romford Town.
I don't know when nominations have to be in for the May LE's but in your neck of the woods hopefully there will be a big campaign against Carol Smith who I've heard along with the Garry Pain is a totally useless waste of space.

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

Lorraine Moss
I am pretty sure that Gary Pain is now standing in Harold Wood.

Hylands have a new line up, Cieron White, Christine Smith and a lady called Maggie.  It looked like John Mylod was going to be standing in Hylands, but now I am not so sure.

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

OLD CODGER
Question where is Mrs Patel going to stand as they both do not live in Havering so if she stands 2 Councillors
and the Mayors allowance to go on the gravy train.

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

The new Romford Conservatives

 CLICK HERE

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

bellend
I see what you mean , but that looks like an extreme left blog, so pay yer money and take yer choice, vote either end of the political class and guess who loses.

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

Should have had them checked out first, Andrew! What a plonker.

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

Your not wrong bile from both ends of the political spectrum.Its not perfect,nothing is,but some sane politics of the centre wouldn’t go amiss right now.

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

It doesn't seem five minutes since Rosser introduced the last two boy wonders, White and Dervish.

I wonder if these two will be as entertaining?

Re: Collier Row & Mawneys Action Team

dalek1
Talking of dregs what about the other Rosser boys Frost and Chapman.
Two totally clueless wasters and only in the cabinet as Rosser in all likely hood got them there.
Well these two sweethearts are the next generation.