Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Lorraine Moss
From The Recorder

The opposition leader of the council has appeared in court today accused with breaching an enforcement notice issued by Havering Council.

Share article from Romford Recorder on facebook  Tweet article from Romford Recorder Share article from Romford Recorder on Google Pluspost article from Romford Recorder on reddit email article from Romford Recorder0
Independent Residents’ Group (IRG) leader Cllr Jeffrey Tucker pleaded not guilty this morning at Barkingside Magistrates Court.

Mr Tucker is charged with failing to demolish and remove an outbuilding to the rear of his property in Upminster Road, Rainham.

Havering Council issued the enforcement notice on September 14 2012 and Mr Tucker is said to have failed to take steps required by the enforcement notice.

The Recorder has contacted Mr Tucker and Havering Council for comment.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

confused of hornchurch

I look forward to Cllr Tucker's response, it should be good for a laugh.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Funny how a certain gentleman from Crow Lane got clean away with a similar offence awhile back....It's not what you know BUT who you know.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

confused of hornchurch

I quite like Cllr Tucker, what you see is what you get and I've seen them gang-up on him before.

That said, I don't know what sort of eyesore he has in his back garden, who has complained about it and why the need for enforcement, unless of course he is building a fourteen story block of luxury apartments without planning permission.

I look forward to the full version of events either from the Romford Recorder or from the 'horses mouth'.

Either way it should be entertaining.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Oh yes, but the circumstances were very different, he was a Conservative at that moment in time.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

I do remember this from a few years back.  I think that there was a post about it on the old site

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

confused of hornchurch

There was indeed, he built a ruddy great kind of car-port for his lorries and got away with it. There were photos of it on the 'Angry Forum' and in the Romford Recorder but it may have helped that he was, at that time, a Conservative councillor. I doubt that Cllr Tucker has erected anything on that scale.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Percy
Here is the offending eyesore.

Unless my eyes deceive me, that's a church isn't it?

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Lorraine Moss
Here is a copy of the enforcement notice that was served on Cllr Tucker in 2012 https://www.havering.gov.uk/Documents/Planning/Enforcement-notices/2012/2-8-upminster-road-south.pdf

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Planning of havering
I remember cllr tucker loosing the plot in full council over this when he accused someone of saying his family lived in the shed if you can call it that it is large building in a conservation area   With out planning permission

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

confused of hornchurch

How long has it been there and was the complaint from the lodge?

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Hi  P of H, I tried to have a look on street view but I could only get the front of the parade of shops.  I can see from the enforcement notice that the out building is quite a size.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Planning of havering
Pop into the church and you can see the roof I think it was cllr Durant that said at a planning meeting it should not be enforced against because it was not visible in the summer due to the trees hiding it

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Percy
It loks like a garage about 20 feet by 10 feet with a standard tiled roof it is hard to see and as they are knocking down the old library and other buildings even nearer to the church it is just sour grapes.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

There's the answer, make sure the tree screen is of evergreens and it will be shielded in the winter as well.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Good grief  noooooooo  it cannot be true-TUCKER the  little mumbling stumbling streety fighty councilor failed to comply.

All the while the ongoing genocide of Christians throughout the middle East-and mass invasion of Europe by raping hordes of young third world feral soldiers goes unnoticed on these pages.

Ah well head in the sand-  bums firmly up in the air and positioned  (politely)  in the entry position chaps lol.x

Don't know the man myself-wouldn't believe the Rom recorder if my life depended on it, however I cant die so I seem to have somewhat of and advantage. What!! what!!

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Percy
Yes a most important public enquiry starts at the Town hall next week.With our council paying out for a barrister to talk against dumping a million tons of rubbish on Hornchurch and Rainham but where are our MPs Cruddas I am told has a family problem the Dame was engulfed by an atomic explosion and has become invisible.Will our Hero Rosser turn up lets wait and see.

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

HH I'm surprised at you.
How can you refer to that old shit bag as a gentleman?

Re: Cllr Jeff Tucker Appears In Magistrates Court

Whats offensive about that?
Do tell me someone?
123