Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Ho-Hum
(Q) What does a transvestite do for Christmas?

(A) Eat, drink and be Mary.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Are you pulling your crackers early? If you get my drift!

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Ho-Hum
(Q) Why did the snowman have a flaky scalp?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

confused of hornchurch

I don't know, why did the snowman have a flaky scalp?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Ho-Hum
(A) C of H it's obvious....He didn't use head 'n' shoulders shampoo.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

confused of hornchurch

It wasn't obvious to me Ho Hum.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

the wife had the cheek to call me lazy today, i was right in the middle of taking down the Christmas decorations..

Re: Christmas Chuckles

confused of hornchurch

You're obviously NOT lazy, if you were you would have asked her to do it.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Ok, an easy one for you C of E:

Bert, said to Don.  'My wife's an angel'.  What did Don reply?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Ho-Hum
You're pondering too long C of E:

Don's reply was...wait for it....'Your lucky, mine is still alive'.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

 I apologise your honour for sticking the Christmas tree up her arse ?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Ho-Hum
That's a fairy good pun bellend.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

An error by Ho Hum? Should be "You're lucky". That's unlike you, HH - have you started on the egg nogs already?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
ho-hum just repeated it the way don wrote it

Re: Christmas Chuckles

That makes sense - HH is obviously a gentleman of wide and deep erudition. So there.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
connie said ho-hum's got a deep erudition.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

confused of hornchurch

It's where his koi carp pond used to be.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

What from last year?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

I've got a feeling this one might get censored.
Why is Father Christmas sexually repressed?
'Cause he comes once a year and when he does he fills the whole stocking!

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Nice one!
123456 ... 8