Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

dalek1
I've heard Ann Widdicomb despite being vegetarian really enjoys the trimmings that go with the Turkey.
In fact she claims she really looks forward to Christmas lunch as the only time she can enjoy a good stuffing once a year!

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

dalek1
Who produces the best poultry in Britain?
Cocodoodle do!

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
Every Christmas I'd come running downstairs to the big pile of presents and start unwrapping them as fast as I could. Sometimes there would be fights over who had the best toys but we would all make up later and sit down to have a three hour lunch before watching TV for the rest of the day.

I really miss working at the Royal Mail sorting office.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
What did the vegan teenager get for Christmas?

Ignored,the attention seeking twat.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
People criticize shops for selling Christmas stuff too early.

Well, our supermarket sells birthday cakes and mine isn't for another 6 months !!

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Interesting point Bellers I've flirted with vegetarianism over the years but always seem to relapse.
I do remember many years back I cooked Mummy D1 and myself a vegetarian dinner which was chicken flavoured Quorn.
She commented after how much she enjoyed the chicken steaks and afterwards told her it was chicken flavoured Quorn so she changed her mind and said how horrible it was!
I can never understand why veggies always look for alternatives that taste like meat.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Happy birthday for six months time.
Mines next Wednesday and I'll be 57!
Only three years to go before I get my freedom pass!
Yipeeee!

Re: Christmas Chuckles

how do you know if someone's a vegetarian? they'll tell you.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

the miracle of Christmas how comes that little pressy don't fall off your tree? try standing the thing upright.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Shame it wasn't a bottle of scotch HH.
After 12 years that would taste devine.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
you're so lucky to get that, If I didn't wake up with a hard on I wouldn't have anything to play with.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

If I ever stroll past your gaff HH I'll look out for you walking sideways up walls.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
I've got an excellent nose for wine. It's shaped like a corkscrew.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

dalek1
Oh sod the vintage if I see red vino that's good enough for me!

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Nice story