Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Don't give up the day job, old boy! (Only joking).

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
my kids keep on taking the piss out my alzheimers. wait till the cheeky little buggers wake up on christmas morning and find no eggs under the bonfire

Re: Christmas Chuckles

confused of hornchurch

I reckon the tooth fairy has stolen them.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Got it! You're the person who writes the jokes that go into Christmas crackers.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
christmas must be close, i've just seen my first cadbury creme egg.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

bellend
don't leave christmas preparations until the last moment. start getting depressed now.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Aren't the 2018 fireworks on sale yet?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

how many software developers does it take put up a Christmas tree? none. it's a hardware problem.

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Christmas question - what gender is Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer and how can you tell?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles

is it male coz he's got a willy?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

That's what I thought Ho Hum, but Rudolf must be female because male reindeer shed their antlers well before Christmas time, whereas females retain their antlers until spring. And the majority of Rudolf images show an animal with antlers. Interesting, eh?

Re: Christmas Chuckles

Re: Christmas Chuckles