Check the "Angry" inbox...

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
Can Administration check the inbox.
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Check the "Angry" inbox...

Site Admin
Administrator
Hi Site Admin, it's brilliant thank you.

Re: Check the "Angry" inbox...

Barbara Matthews
Well?  What is it?  We all like brilliant fings too!!!!

Re: Check the "Angry" inbox...

Site Admin
Administrator
The video clip on the homepage.

Re: Check the "Angry" inbox...

Is this some sort of Clique speak.

Re: Check the "Angry" inbox...

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
There are 2 people that have “Administrator” authority on the site.

One person decides what is going on the site’s homepage and the other person does the technical stuff.

Sometimes the quickest way to communicate is to “Pin” a post to the top of the forum to inform the other administrator to check the sites email in box.

We have only had to communicate in this way a couple of times. It happens at weekends due to personal commitments. There is no clique it is simply the easiest way to communicate.
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Check the "Angry" inbox...

Percy.
Oh I see I never go in through the homepage and have never used its features.