Cell Phones

Re: Cell Phones

fred
My Grandaughter does mine.

Re: Cell Phones

Don't use it on the street, those phones attract scooter muggers.

Re: Cell Phones

Percy
I thought you were the bloke with the box brownie and the make believe phone so people think you are talking on the phone not just to yourself.

Re: Cell Phones

Re: Cell Phones

Re: Cell Phones

confused of hornchurch

Is that why it didn't come with an instruction manual?

Re: Cell Phones

bellend
I had one of those things when they weighed four pounds and a big pull out aerial, I don't carry a mobile much it's lives on my desk except for very rare outings.

Re: Cell Phones

confused of hornchurch

That's the best place for them, that way if someone's trying to track you, they think you're sitting at home.