Car wash scam: BEWARE

Peter

Re: Car wash scam: BEWARE

Independent man
Thanks for the tip Peter dont think I will use that car wash and I will let others know.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Car wash scam: BEWARE

Instead of leaving a postal letter in her car she should have left a used French letter, which is guaranteed to have polished off the crafty car cleaner.

Re: Car wash scam: BEWARE

Romfordian
I use it and they do a good job, but i don't leave valuables or sensitive material in my car
 And they will close soon dozens of dwellings have been given planning permission, more over development on the Hill
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter