Cameron thumps the table

bellend
Cameron is demanding rule changes in the EU in his efforts to influence the referendum vote.

or is he in a smoke filled room enjoying a cosy fireside chat cooking the books?

Re: Cameron thumps the table

Ho-Hum
Cameron is all puff and wind or in the vernacular I understand farting and spluttering.

Re: Cameron thumps the table

I wouldn't trust that public school twat as far as I could chuck him.
Lots of scaremongering so he can jump on the gravy train when he retires and get the "benefits" of EU membership.

Re: Cameron thumps the table

Percy.
It makes no difference what concessions are offered.We know that in a couple of years any benefits he is offered.Will be legislated out of existance and law by law little by litle we will be diminished.The only way is out as we will never get another chance.

Re: Cameron thumps the table

bellend
perky we ain't offered nothing Cameron has his hands round merkles throat as we type, he won't accept any ole shit. she's probably choking out surrender now.

Re: Cameron thumps the table

Percy.
She is more likely telling the armaments factories to step up production and planning for an invasion in two years.

Re: Cameron thumps the table

While he's doing that it's keeping his mind off of farmyard animals but he may as well bang his head on the table because he won't be getting any meaningful reforms. It's the EU that's controlling him, the only way he can have any power is if he quits the EU completely and he knows it.

Re: Cameron thumps the table

bellend
those few concessions were agreed weeks ago and he'll come back from Germany waving a piece of paper (oh history repeating it's self) declaring a huge victory over the sausage munchers.