C'mon You Iiirooons!

1 ... 39404142434445 ... 60

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
but you can't always see it coming

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

He certainly put the wind up full backs!
He he.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Is the head coach of your dream team called Andrew and his two arsesistants  Osman and Damien?

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

what about the poor forwards with a bender and arse bandeet behind them

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Yes, leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
We woz  robbed...the ref needs glasses and a kick up the ass for overriding the linesman.

C'monyouiiirrrroooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

fred
Before the season is out you will score from a corner that should have been a goal kick or a throw in that should have gone the other way and you’ll take it,it’s called football,what goes round comes round.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Quite right Fred BUT The West Ham Bournemouth Boxing Day decision was beyond ridiculous.  Offside and handballed into the net.  The ref must have thought he was Father Christmas.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

fred
Yes mate frustrating as f...
I had one son at the game,he’s old enough to be philosophical around it,but he said the Bournemouth supporters couldn’t believe their luck.
My younger 2 had various opinions on what to do with the Ref none of them legal although the gay boys may have tried one or two of their suggestions.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Tell us more, fred! Your post was just getting interesting when it stopped!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

fred
One involved shuving his whistle up his arse and seeing if he could blow it from there,they also suggested various forms af sexual gratification involving the linos flag.....

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum

The price of defenders is rocketing.

I like John Stones who has been prone to mistakes.  However, there is a lot to his game and under the guidance of the City manager is consummating his skills.

After saying that Stonesy has not been missed since his injury as City have such a fantastic squad.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Well not really defenders but Eric Dier and Dele Alli cost us a combined fee of 10 mil.
Now England regulars and on their way to mother Russia in the summer for sure.
You don't have to spend big to get top class players!
By all accounts we're offloading Danny Rose to Man Unt and getting Luke Shaw whos now back to full fitness in return.
One of Pochy's babes from his stint at the Saints.
Need another centre half as don't know how long big Tobe's out for.
All good.
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

And arguably the best centre half in the premiership Toby Alderweireld cost us about 11 mil.
Get back soon Tobes we miss you.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

I have to say if England go for three at the back as they did successfully against Germany and Brazil then Stones is pivotal to this system.
And you have to say with the likes of Maguire Cahill Jones Smalling Gomez and at a push Holding of Arsenal and Stephens of Southampton we ain't short of decent centre halves.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Christmas may be over BUT it's never too late for Carrolls.

C'moooonyoulovelyirrroooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Ha Ha who's next on your fixture list then?
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

I saw that on TV - the very late equaliser, that is.....David Moyes' eyes are in danger of popping out if he has much more excitement like that in the next few days! I guess Spurs will provide a reality check on Thursday.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Spurs 1 Happy Hammers 1....A point gained for West Ham BUT 2 points lost for the Totters...no tears in my eyes.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

fred
Decent game with a couple of screamers for goals,yes you Hammers can be pleased,the Yids not so much, I’m sure a post will pop up here giving their version of events shortly.
1 ... 39404142434445 ... 60