C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
Banned User

ill take that as a no!!!----ill have a brandy or two for you tonite!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
I think ho-hum thinks you're a lightweight, ho-hum sups ten pints of Guinness and a litre of crème de menthe while shaving before he goes on the piss.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Here we go miles off the thread again. Anyway as a Spurs fan I was pleased the Gooners won last night as hard as it seems as they might get a fixture pile up and unlike us don't have the squad to cover all positions. Next up Chelsea. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
good point d1, me too I love it when they get in a fixture fix, it evens the team money a bit.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
I knew the face, couldn't put the name, and of course bellend don't google. and pop robson was too easy.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman

eclogues getting boring, no problem with my drinking friends, just that barrel & malky lose control once in a while-----when you gotta go you gotta go!!!!!  up yours

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Arsenal. Thanks for reminding me of that. The only time we ever lost an FA cup final. Still what do you expect with David Pleat in charge?

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
away to man u, COYI.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
typical man u their goals are smaller when they defend.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
1-1 with West Brom! Not a good result as the Arse Gooners won 3-1 at home. Got the ump big time! Going off for a sulk now so speak to you later!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
He'll turn it round. Make no mistake.