C'mon You Iiirooons!

1 ... 36373839404142 ... 53

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
Manchester City's players celebrated in front of their fans at full-time
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho had water and milk thrown at him in a row following Manchester City's derby win at Old Trafford.
United were upset at what they viewed as an excessive City reaction to Sunday's 2-1 win, which sent them 11 points clear at the top of the table.
City's players celebrated with their fans after the final whistle and coaching staff tried to persuade manager Pep Guardiola to join them, but he refused.
After the players headed down the tunnel, it is understood Mourinho made his feelings known in the corridor from which both dressing rooms are accessed as he made his way back out to do post-match interviews.
The City camp reacted, with Brazil goalkeeper Ederson and Mourinho exchanging words angrily in Portuguese - but Mourinho carried out his post-match media engagements as normal and made no mention of it.
It has also been reported that City coach Mikel Arteta was left with blood running down his face from a cut to the head, apparently as a result of the skirmish, although it has been stressed no punches were thrown.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

I really enjoyed being at Old Trafford to see Man U humbled. 2-1 doesn't tell the full story - we were over United like a rash. Eleven points clear but Pep won't be complacent.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

I'm not on medication funny fags etc but for one night only COME ON YOU IRONS!!!!!!!
See who your playing and you'll know why!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
David Moyes will consider offering Jack Wilshere an escape route from Arsenal. Wilshere hasn't agreed a contract extension with his deal to expire in June.The 25-year-old has barely played in the Premier League for Arsenal this season. that's what we need another injury prone croc.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

This evening will be a fair assessment about Moyes' intentions and how much progress he's making. Arsenal are not playing badly so far this season. For your sake, dalek, I hope the Hammers piss all over them!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
I think the arse gooners and man u are the two teams unless they are yours every one hates

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Not such a bad deal but Moyes will have to control him as he has a tendency to go off the rails to put it mildly.
He's still only 25 so the best is still to come.
Yeah take a chance on him.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

If you win I'll be delighted.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Well honors even but that's you lot down to 19th and you did us a favour as we're back up to fourth.
So COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Moyes has got his finger in the West Ham dyke
You're not implying Karren Brady is a lesbian now are you?
See told you you're not a bad side at all.
Disagree with me if you will but I still recon Jack Wiltshire would be a good signing for you if Moyes can keep him under control.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
ha ha love it

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Well spotted dalek!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Bleedin 'ell Palace winning 3-0 at Leicester.
You lot better pull your socks up today!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Too true dalek. Your lovely lot are at the Etihad later! Man City will have to be at our best as Spurs is an excellent team with an outstanding manager. I wish them all the best - this evening excepted!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Painful to watch the test match unless you're an Aussie. Excuse me if I've posted the following thought already but the ECB is pissing me off more than usual. (1) One of the world's best all-rounders is Ben Stokes and he would certainly improve England's chances. (2) He wasn't picked for the test side because of the night-club incident last September and the on-going police investigation. (3) The police investigation is still going on, yet Ben Stokes has been picked for our one-day side against Australia. (4) I agree with his selection for the ODIs, but can't work out the ECB's logic - what's changed since they refused to pick him for the test side?  Nothing that I can see.
"Another pink gin, old boy?"
The sound you can hear is the guffaws of laughter from the Aussies....."Pommies shoot themselves in the foot - again".

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
never mind rain for sunday and Monday, our only hope

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

fred
Meanwhile in the real world the mighty Urchins are 2 up at Cheshunt m/f
1 ... 36373839404142 ... 53