C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
c'mon you spurs.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Yeah we should have buried the Gooners good and proper. Still a point away from home and come the end of this month we may have a chance to get the monkey off our back with a win at the Bridge.
Next up the Iron's.
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
Banned User

well said mister dalek----  the "irons" will go rusty after the spurs piss all over them!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
1 man team Spurs, when Kane gets kicked up in the air and is out for the duration, they will plummet like the Special One's journeymen.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Just remember Ho Hum it takes a supply line to get the ball to Harry.
And he had his worst run in a SPURS shirt six games no goal and now look
And his all round game gets better match by match and we are looking a more solid unit.
He's saving his best for the irons I recon.
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Happy 72nd birthday Martin Peters.

https://www.facebook.com/westhamunitedofficial/videos/1068322679867614/?fref=nf

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
Banned User

time for the hammers to get a spanking this afternoon playing Spurs-------watching the game at e7s gaff, but hes banned barrel, cant blame him really----the tosser charged me a bottle of brandy to watch!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
we always meet the yids at a bad time for us and a good time for them, still another 3 points for the hammers

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Pain, pain, pain.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
kane kane kane

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
Banned User

well fucking spanked just like i said----spurs 4 west ham 1, and kane missed a goal so you irons should be 5-1 whooped!!!  on top of that e7 is a fucking freak--8 cans of speckled hen and half a bottle of brandy and hes still sober, hes not real------off on the turps now with a few mates, may well get pissed tonite!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

orangered60
I don't support either team as I am born in Leeds and have spent more than half of my life in north England.
 However I am impressed with E7 and his drinking  capacity I would like to meet him
  I am of the opinion Romford has brutalist buildings.Stand at the bus stops outside the Liberty and  Mercury shopping centres.You will see ugly 1960's car parks.
 Look aboce the shops outside the Liberty centre and you can see unwashed buildings full of tiny windows.
  The Mercury building resembles a Glasgow/Birmingham tower block.On close inspection the national flag is torn and tatty.There are several broken windows and the building has not been cleaned for many years.
Even the Town Hall is in the third division compared to nearby Town Halls
  Where is the colour in central Romford?
I have written to the Counci Leader on several occasions only to receive patroniding replies.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Like Arnie...."We'll be back."

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Oh joy. Did not expect to win by that much. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman

e7s a yorkie like you OR60 so youd prolly get on ok----didnt get up till 1 oclock today after last nite on the piss, monster hangover---neville shat himself on the way home, luckily the cabbie didnt suss out till nev had got out and we had to leg it lively

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
That's not clever or funny Norman; I've said it before, this kind of anti-social behaviour is utterly disgusting.  What about the decent people who had to get in the cab after you, eh?  Women in posh frocks and gentlemen in smart suits?  Tch, tch tch!  Fine well mannered members of the public, defiled by those who live at the bottom of a barrel.

The incident has been reported to the police.

You and your degenerate associates should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
Banned User

im sure you know its an offence to waste the polices time HH!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
I know your face Normy, Watch Dog have their eye on you as a candidate for rogue's gallery.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
Banned User

i love you too mister hum!!! lets meet up for a nite on the meths----i will show you a thing or 2!!!!