C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
Banned User
Promises,  promises!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

the hurrykane is hitting a bit of form against the lower clubs.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Last season he scored against Chelsea twice Arsenal twice Liverpool twice. Only scores against small clubs? Bollocks. And his first league goal this season? Man City currently top of the premiership in a 4-1 win for the SPURS. Anyhow as we're not regarded as a top side (double bollocks) the Hammers might not perform on the day and Harry might help himself to one or two. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
SHEFFIELD WEDS 3-0 ARSENAL. OH WHAT JOY. COME ON THE SWANS SATURDAY. ARSENAL MIGHT PUT A TEAM OUT IF THEY HAVE ANY FIT PLAYERS. UP THE SPURS

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
I'll be keeping a close eye on Liverpool V Bournemouth tonight to see whether another favourite goes out of the League Cup,or if Liverpool do.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
terry will be pleased, they would have beaten anyone today. we allowed them to play well? no we couldn't do much about it.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
The Spurs to give villa a spanking tonight, i might even have a few shorts to celibrate.  The hammers best is all behind them!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
thats a good one ho hum, I lick it.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Phil Wailing
If that prediction comes to fruition I will buy you a pint.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!