C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
Banned User
Promises,  promises!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

the hurrykane is hitting a bit of form against the lower clubs.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

The Hammers will nail 'em.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Last season he scored against Chelsea twice Arsenal twice Liverpool twice. Only scores against small clubs? Bollocks. And his first league goal this season? Man City currently top of the premiership in a 4-1 win for the SPURS. Anyhow as we're not regarded as a top side (double bollocks) the Hammers might not perform on the day and Harry might help himself to one or two. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Question: How was Diego Costa injured? José Mourinho: "I think he punched himself..."

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
SHEFFIELD WEDS 3-0 ARSENAL. OH WHAT JOY. COME ON THE SWANS SATURDAY. ARSENAL MIGHT PUT A TEAM OUT IF THEY HAVE ANY FIT PLAYERS. UP THE SPURS

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
I'll be keeping a close eye on Liverpool V Bournemouth tonight to see whether another favourite goes out of the League Cup,or if Liverpool do.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Watford have a miserable home record this season while West Ham have a superb away record....Could bring a new definition to the term Watford Gap.

No mercy you Iiirrrooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
terry will be pleased, they would have beaten anyone today. we allowed them to play well? no we couldn't do much about it.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Oh well, at least Carroll will be on song at Christmas.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
The Spurs to give villa a spanking tonight, i might even have a few shorts to celibrate.  The hammers best is all behind them!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Norman, other threads you've posted on suggest you know all about behinds.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Is Chelsea revolting?

Fabregas denies Chelsea revolt claims.

Chelsea's Cesc Fabregas denies media allegations he is leading a dressing room revolt against manager Jose Mourinho.

Some say there's a revolting smell at Stamford Bridge.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Norman
thats a good one ho hum, I lick it.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
The Irons have a tough game today, Everton are no mugs'n stick like toffee to the ball; those Toffees play sweet stuff.

However, never underestimate the Mighty Hammers who will pound their opponents solid defence and perhaps score three goals.

Prediction: WEST HAM 3  EVERTON 1

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Phil Wailing
If that prediction comes to fruition I will buy you a pint.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
I'm licking my lips in anticipation Mr Wailing.