C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
If the Hammers can't beat Blunderland I'll eat my West Ham hat.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
he he

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

they were lucky to get a draw against ten man sunderland, ho-hum do you want chips with that?

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
A draw means I only eat half the hat....I'll eat the empty bit that goes on me bonce, ok.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
oi I've got a peeked cap ere and rules is rules eat it all

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
Chelsea 1-3 down ten mins to go yippee

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Sack me but I won't quit - Mourinho.

Jose Mourinho says he will not quit as Chelsea manager and tells the club they must sack him if they want to remove him
.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
C'mon you Iiirrrrons!

Can we please play all our games away MR FA?

Palace 1 Hammers 3

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
come on Watford do us a favour beat the arse gunners.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Let's hope the Chelsea manager is still out of form next weekend and his players are still low on self-esteem and here's hoping Hazard is not a hazard to the Hammers progress and also that Diego Costa is sent off in the first minute of the game.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
match day blues for Chelsea. COYI

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
I just hope the Special One is hangdog after the match.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
HT Hammers1 the Special one nil.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Nooo Mercy!  Well done West Ham 2-1

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Oh Yes, after shave in the wine at least.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
And don't forget Bournemouth 1 Spurs 5. A Harry hat trick. Just warming up for the end of next month when we take on the Irons. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Harry Kane and Spurs will be caned by the mighty Hammers.