C'mon You Iiirooons!

1 ... 45678910 ... 60

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Er not too good.
Lucky for me I didn't see it.
Was at a panto in Cliffs at Southend with Mrs and Little Miss D1.
Still one of the longest unbeaten runs for a while.
By the way how did we do against the Irons a few weeks back?
Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

He's hot all right Barbara, if he touched ya,  you'd scold like a flat iron had been pressed on ya, ya flesh singeing and smouldering....You might like the smouldering bit though, eh?

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

oi oi d1 me ole currant we had a bad day.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Barbara Matthews
I'd live the smouldering HH

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Back to winning ways again and now up to fourth!
Still cant believe Leicester sitting on top but fair play to 'em.
United stuffed by Norwich Liverpool by Watford and here's hoping the Gooners get theirs against Man City tonite!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Good job there's a second half, second half to the season that is....C'mon you Iiirrrroooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Nooooo mercy West Ham, put another nail in Villa's coffin.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
About time Hammers, a much needed 3 points.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
After the Saints stuffed the Gooners on Saturday (oh how I loved that) thought you lot would get the same tonite but not so. And Carroll scored. Wonders will never cease! Another win for us. Six out of six so far in the festive period! And best defensive record in the top flight up to now. Champions league awaits! COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Just another wee thought. Kieran Trippier Danny Rose Eric Dier Delle Alli Tom Carroll and of course Harry Kane all in the starting line up and all English. Pochettino starting his local production line at Spurs as he did with the Saints.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Spurs are becoming the surprise package of the season BUT the second half of the season has yet to be unwrapped.

The mighty IRONS are just warming up
.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Yes too much underachieving over the last few years and living in the shadows of the Arse Gooners constant changes in management with some real planks taking the reins (Harry Redknapp the exception) and this guy now knows what he wants how he wants the players to perform and he's learned quickly from last year.
We dont have the resources of Chelsea Man Unt and Man City but Pochettino has bought well Delle Alli and Eric Dier for two young kids are maturing brilliantly and both got their first England caps. Still have a lot of good English squad players like Townsend Carroll Trippier Mason and Pritchard and two or three young kids just breaking through. Looking good but still need a couple more players and we'll be a threat for years. And all the deadwood gone. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
you are right, put an "o" on the end of their names and spurs wouldn't be able to afford them. westham have one of the best catchment areas for young home grown talent, but where are they?

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Your production line has well and truly dried up.
Apart from the boy who played against Arsenal Oxford theirs been no one of significance since James Tomkins and Mark Noble.
And over at our place Pochettino did the right thing by loaning out Carroll and Pritchard and has put another couple of decent kids out to get experience in the lower leagues.
It was unreal the players who you let go in recent years Ferdinand Defoe Cole Carrick Lampard Johnson and its what if.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
https://youtu.be/A4LmWRV4t-o

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Phil Wailing

West Ham v Liverpool

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
easy

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
I don't think the Hammer's have lost for 7 games now....Shame about 5 draws though.  Says something for them, in my view, after playing recent matches with a much weakened side.

No mercy from now on.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Terry Matthews
1 ... 45678910 ... 60