C'mon You Iiirooons!

1 ... 3456789 ... 60

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Nah, the good lady doctor cursed him.  He's knocked the stuffing out of his own players.  The best thing he can do is put his head on block and start anew in Europe.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Just thinking! The Arse Gooners got stuffed at West Brom and we came away with a point and have still only lost one game all season. Cant be that bad I guess.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
You're right, Spurs and Liverpool are not to be underestimated....Life's getting tough at the top and when the mighty Hammers get their key players back all the other sides will be running scared.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Not quite the man he was....It's what happens when arrogance gets the better of you.

May Santa bring the Hammers goals this Christmas period.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
He's on the ropes for sure but never underestimate him.
He's done the business everywhere but I'm not sure he's been in this position before.
Chelsea might as well right this season off but as Arnie says. They'll be back.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Whoops silly Dalek.
Mourinho just got the boot.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
what a shame, hope their results don't improve.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Never upset a female football doctor, she'll curse ya till ya nuts feel like conkers shrivelled in vinegar.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Barbara Matthews
I think Mourinho is really hot!  I suspect though that he's wanted to get out for some time.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Well Santa's got more chance of putting the ball in the net than Andy Carroll thats for sure mate!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Well, you get hot in the Hot Seat....He's just had the switch thrown on the Electric Chair.

Did I hear Forty Million pay-off?  He must be heartbroken, crying all the way to the bank.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

How'd the Lilly livered Lilly Whites do last weekend?

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Barbara Matthews
Whereas if he'd walked he wouldn't have got a pay off.  Situations can be manipulated.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Oh yes, very clever, his Master Plan, perhaps?

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Barbara Matthews
I am thinking that way  -  let's be honest he hasn't seemed happy at all for quite a while

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
The person in charge of a football match is the referee, not the 'Special One'.  Jose's troubles began when the ref called the Chelsea club doctor onto the pitch to tend an injured player at the beginning of the season, annoying the 'Special One' to the point of boiling anger, which manifested in the termination of the good doc's job at Stanford Bridge.

In my view, it was at this point the players started to feel betrayed by their manager who cared more about league points than his squad's well being, like they were just lumps of meat to him, in other words not respect for them.

The Chelsea manager became so arrogant he thought he was bigger than the game....Ultimately he got what he deserved, the SACK.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

confused of hornchurch

There's a lesson there for the top brass at Havering Council.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
and a lesson for Cameron, he cares more about what's good for the country IE the few at the top than the people the real brits.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Barbara Matthews
You're right HH but he's still hot though isn't he xx

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

confused of hornchurch

I would only want him for his money.
1 ... 3456789 ... 60