C'mon You Iiirooons!

1 ... 3456789 ... 55

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Just thinking! The Arse Gooners got stuffed at West Brom and we came away with a point and have still only lost one game all season. Cant be that bad I guess.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
He's on the ropes for sure but never underestimate him.
He's done the business everywhere but I'm not sure he's been in this position before.
Chelsea might as well right this season off but as Arnie says. They'll be back.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Whoops silly Dalek.
Mourinho just got the boot.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
what a shame, hope their results don't improve.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Barbara Matthews
I think Mourinho is really hot!  I suspect though that he's wanted to get out for some time.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Well Santa's got more chance of putting the ball in the net than Andy Carroll thats for sure mate!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Barbara Matthews
Whereas if he'd walked he wouldn't have got a pay off.  Situations can be manipulated.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Barbara Matthews
I am thinking that way  -  let's be honest he hasn't seemed happy at all for quite a while

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

confused of hornchurch

There's a lesson there for the top brass at Havering Council.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
and a lesson for Cameron, he cares more about what's good for the country IE the few at the top than the people the real brits.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Barbara Matthews
You're right HH but he's still hot though isn't he xx

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

confused of hornchurch

I would only want him for his money.
1 ... 3456789 ... 55