C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Man City 1 West Ham United 2.

Hope they don't get vertigo...second in the Prem'.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
come on you chaps

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
Well, It's hard to say how the Hammers will finish up at the end of the season as they can be unpredictable.

However, They have greater squad depth this term and I would be delighted if they managed 5th or 6th spot after the final games.

C'mon you Irons!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
money money money that's wot gets results.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
So, you believe in chucking coins at West Ham's opponents during matches, or have I misunderstood you?

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
2 all draw against Norwich, still second, but another poor home performance, look behind you the arse gunners, spurs and scousers are all within 2 points.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
Yep look at Tottenham's result Saturday. I'm still pinching myself. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
we have a traitor in our midst, you even had the added sugar, kane scored, I expect they'll get a last minute goal against the run of play as usual at the mighty hammers ground.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

dalek1
There's actually a lot us in the borough. I come from Hackney which tends to be Spurs country to a large extent and its a family thing with me my dad was a Spurs fan and so is my brother. As for last minute goals well that comes with Pochy keeping them on the training ground till 7 pm at night some days. Fit team keep going. Must build on Saturday though. Anyway I'm not a traitor. I don't work for Havering Council. Oh they're traitors to everyone in the borough and don't discriminate against claret and blue red and white or blue and white they just shaft us all.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
ok ok I admit it spurs are my third team, even got home and away spurs fans in the family i'm working on them without success. I wouldn't be so loving if you were an arse gunner.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
'Man Utd can win Champions League'.

Manager Louis van Gaal believes Manchester United have a "realistic" chance of winning the Champions League by 2017.

West Ham have got more chance than Man United winning the Champs League in the next two years.

The Dutchman needs to get his finger in his side's dyke first.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Yes I must admit Bellend as a Spurs fan the Gooners are my biggest pet hate followed by one or two continental teams and I get stick from a Gooner I work with about the amount of times they have been in the Champions League but look at their record. One final when they chucked it away in the last 10 minutes (oh how I loved that night) two semi's and fuck all else. Spurs in 2 attempts got the the semi once and the quarters the other time. Loved the game against Zagreb the other night. Arse Wenger has never won a Euro trophy getting to the finals of all the majors and blowing them all. On the continent he wouldn't have lasted five minutes with the likes of Bayern Real or Barca.
Incidentally I here Arsenal are signing a deal with MK Electrics manufacturer of three pin plugs.
Good deal for them as they are both useless in Europe.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Not a bad view E7. Wenger has been too long in the job and losing to the two supposed minnows in the group could mean its the first time the Gooner's fail to get out the group stage of the Champions League in 13 years. As a Spurs fan it grieves me to say it but he has done well at domestic level winning 8 trophies in his time at the club but thats nothing in compared with his mortal rival Ferguson who after a stuttering start won trophies almost every year from 1990 and conquered Europe. Now compare that with Wenger and every year he's been in Europe he's won nothing. No time to call it a day Wenger. Just dont appoint him director of football at Tottenham.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Terry Matthews

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
I think you tend to support the family team , the team you grew up with, your dads team, my mates team is Chelsea because his dad took him there when he was young even though he was born in Hornchurch, my team is west ham because of family connections, when a lad we went to west ham and the orient alternate weeks, two of my cousins played for west ham.  COYI.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Ho-Hum
My Dad was from the Angel Islington, thus I was brought up on Arsenal but followed The Hammers, certainly not missing a home game for 3 decades or more....I'll never forget that Saturday when my mates knocked and I was curled up in bed with the flu...no two ways about it, I must have been ill.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

bellend
away to Sunderland Saturday the good news we're away the bad news we're playing a shit team, the result is in the hands of the gods.

Re: C'mon You Iiirooons!

Royston Eldridge