C O Y I

bellend
another struggle at the bottom, big sam allardarse a tactical twat!!!

Re: C O Y I

bellend
We had no plan B against Spurs and we haven't had a plan B in our other games. All I've heard is Bale was amazing, okay, he scored 2 great goals but both goals could have been prevented by closing him down and Spurs' 2nd goal was terrible defending. Sort it out Big Sam! A season of early promise has quickly become a season of worrying about survival.

Re: C O Y I

Ho-Hum
But Spurs were lucky...they had Bale to bail'em out.

Re: C O Y I

bellend
LUCKY BALESTARDS

Re: C O Y I

Independent man
Bellend Im sure the hammers will stay up and thats a result for big Sam,Joe Cole is past his best but with a couple of quality players next year can push on,as for no plan B who does that remind me of?
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: C O Y I

GAZZER
Hmmm the liebour party-ie "plan A" instigate genocide upon the ENGLISH.

Re: C O Y I

bellend
Is Harry Redknapp Headed Back To West Ham?
24 Mar 2013|Premier League: West Ham United, Queens Park Rangers

The merry-go-round that is football management will be picking up momentum again in the coming months. With clubs already making plans for the 2013/2014 season and certain managers already fretting as to wether they will be looking for, yet another team to take charge of.

You would expect at least half a dozen Premier League managers to be ‘looking elsewhere’ come the Summer. And no more so than West Ham’s Sam Allardyce, Unfortunately Big Sam’s style of play seems to be bringing little success at Upton Park, along with little respect if your to believe the majority of the fans.

Sam’s seemingly lack of tactical knowledge is catching up with him yet again, as it did at Newcastle United back in January of 2008. chants of ‘You don’t Know what your doing’ nearly bursting his eardrums at home games, and resulting in his inevitable departure.

The favourite ‘long ball’ tactic employed by Sam will surely see the end of his tenure at West Ham, while not even getting anywhere near the Olympic Stadium.

The Cockney wide boy that is ‘Arry’ Redknapp will surely be the man to restore some calm  at the City’s newest venue. Harry is struggling to save QPR from relegation, after some battling performances, and tactical changes to the team. A lack of committed performers, who earn far to much money for what they can produce on the pitch is the reason why, not Harry’s managerial capabilities.

A man that only missed out on England’s most prestigious job because of the old, out of touch and quite frankly, ridiculous FA has a tactically intelligent approach to the game. A man that also has great man-management skills as proven at Tottenham.

I’m not saying that QPR are already down, I’m saying that if they do finish in the bottom three they will be looking for another appointment in the dug-out. Harry is to good to manage in the Championship, and a return to the Hammers is where I believe him to be plying his trade next season.

JUST KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THE TILL

Re: C O Y I

Percy.
Its only a game how can you get angry about some blokes running around on a frozen pitch.

Re: C O Y I

Ho-Hum
Only a game perixion?  That's a bit like telling John Prescott it's only politics.

Re: C O Y I

Lorraine Moss

This is a photo of my Mum taken at the Newham Town Show in 1964.  My Mum was a West Ham fanatic.  I remember when I was in primary school she had managed to get Trevor Brookings autograph while she was getting some tickets for my Dad and Brother.  She actually came to our school and interrupted my Brother's class to give it to him.

I also remember in 1975 my Mum and Dad actually blew their speakers by playing I'm forever blowing bubbles when we won the FA cup again.

Re: C O Y I

willy bony set to move to the ammers, another dicks?

Re: C O Y I

Lorraine Moss
Just found this photo of me and my Mum taken in 1980

Re: C O Y I

Re: C O Y I

bellend
a good point well earned saturday