Brake lights

OLD CODGER
Can anyone explain why drivers sit at lights or in a queue with their brake lights on instead of putting the hand brake on blinding the driver behind.

Re: Brake lights

Re: Brake lights

yes it's easier.

Re: Brake lights

Phil Wailing
Especially with an auto box.

Re: Brake lights

This post was removed by Admin after receiving complaints.

We are opened minded on this site but we do not allow certain lines to be crossed or language to be used.

May we remind all users to moderate your language.