Blue badges beware

Percy
A new scam.I knew Westminster had started only allowing their own blue badges to park but this is the first time I have seen it outside London.

1). BLUE BADGE PARKING

For those of you who may not yet know, Southend Council has ended the free parking facility in all Southend Council car parks & bays for Blue Badge holders whose badges were not issued by Southend Council. This means that if your blue badge was issued anywhere other than Southend, you must now pay for your parking. If you do not, you'll be issued with a penalty notice. Several members have already fallen foul of this unfortunate change of policy. If your badge was issued by Southend, you can continue to park for free
Revolutions are always verbose.