Black Friday

Ho-Hum
Black Friday has inspired Irish turf accountant chain Paddypower to herald Green Friday, offering better odds and concessions.

What next: Pink Friday for the gay Community?  Yellow Friday in the Chinese quarter?

What about Council Tax Friday where the payers get a rebate, that would be nice.

Re: Black Friday

bellend
we seem to have a blackman on every advert, except for black Friday, is that racist?

Re: Black Friday

Ho-Hum
I'll consult the black board to find out.

Re: Black Friday

Ho-Hum
White Friday would be nice too, when we all have equal opportunities.

Re: Black Friday

Michael Towner
I understand the word "black" in this case refers to the accountants' black, as opposed to being in the red. Just another marketing ploy.

Re: Black Friday

Ok so what Friday do us  republican atheists get then.