Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

Council Witness
Eye-witnesses say that people attending Rememberance Sunday services have been subject to political harassment by the Conservative Party.  A tory was witnessed as saying "you haven't been invited by the mayor" to people attending the service. This is not the first time it has happened apparently according to local witnesses.

Political harassment at Rememberance services in Havering - two tier respect in two tier Britain ?

Re: Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

Michael Towner
Well, if you have some evidence for this, please produce it. It is an incendiary story if it's true.

Re: Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

Council Witness
We are already aware of the need to present evidence to the appropriate authorities.

Re: Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

fred
Have you done it yet,we would think that would make your Christmas complete

Re: Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

Council Witness
I note your interest in obtaining evidence outside the formal process

Re: Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

fred
You can note what you want sunshine,but that doesn’t answer the question.My interest is if you know the name/names of the alleged people who were responsible and made you post on this forum in the first place,as a patriotic soul I would like to know if any of our politicos were disrespecting our fallen heroes on Remembrance Day.