Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

Council Witness

Re: Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

Well, if you have some evidence for this, please produce it. It is an incendiary story if it's true.

fred
Have you done it yet,we would think that would make your Christmas complete

Re: Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

Council Witness

Re: Behaviour Of Conservatives On Rememberance Sunday

fred
You can note what you want sunshine,but that doesn’t answer the question.My interest is if you know the name/names of the alleged people who were responsible and made you post on this forum in the first place,as a patriotic soul I would like to know if any of our politicos were disrespecting our fallen heroes on Remembrance Day.