Begging

OLD CODGER
I was at the traffic lights on the North Street Havering Road and Eastern Avenue junction this morning and there were African Gentleman with coffee cups walking down the stopped traffic asking for money.

Re: Begging

confused of hornchurch

Did you tell them Havering Council has had all your spare money?

Re: Begging

Havering Man
They're on all major junctions in Redbridge.

Just a simple man from Havering who wants change to the status quo

Re: Begging

confused of hornchurch

It's quite a conundrum, do I give my spare cash to these guys or do I feed Havering's slot machines?

Which is the most deserving cause?

Re: Begging

fred
Best put them in your piggy bank,if Marxist Magics Mate gets his way he’ll be borrowing us into poverty for years to come.

Re: Begging

bellend
wot no trickle down effect, the tory britain of today.

Re: Begging

confused of hornchurch

It's not so bad, I've still got a jar of two pence coins left.

Re: Begging

I’m no fan,but the alternative is scary,every attempt at hard left government has ended in poverty and misery for the masses.

Re: Begging

Phil Wailing
It's never made a toss of difference to me who is in power.

Re: Begging

confused of hornchurch

I'm just pleased we've got a strong and stable government at the moment.