Barking the template for Havering.

GAZZER
In my young days and as I was growing up, I knew our neighbours, one knew your neighbourhood - they spoke bloody English, they didn't just rush past you wearing a binbag and muttering about Allah or go trotting past mumbling in Somalian on their way to the local Black Residents Association meeting!
They sure as hell didn't club you over the head for a fivers worth of pension money- and if they did they'd be doing some heavy prison time and likely get a good kicking from interested parties.

House prices hadn't been inflated by a swindling industry and a mass influx of immigrants increasing demand - worsened even more by a benefits system that will put Johnny Foreigner up in a luxury palace at our expense.

Your local town was your local town- people you grew up with - not an assortment of  imports, foreigners, and a portrait of every nation on Earth other than Britain.

The bankers had yet to - so openly at least - rape our future away and rob us blind.  There wasn't an EU telling us that foreign Towelhead Terrorist had more rights than we do in our own country.

For all of our flaws, for all of our mistakes, we had a common bond - we were a nation and a people with something shared between us-a country with a future.

Now we're a wreck, a bastard culture of all races and anything goes.  No racial unity, no cultural unity, not even a spoken unity. It's no wonder the younger generation are p*ssed, and the older generations have seen their happiest days.

Everything we were, and should be, has been given away and destroyed-politician’s and there zombie foot soldiers have spread and infected my country with a deadly disease-a virus that cannot be cured.  Its just not logical to pretend all is well, every hour we are reminded of our destruction, the country is infested with liars-cheats and criminals there endemic and are a immovable part of this countries tainted evil soul.  Ironical and after many years of being force fed pro- racist propaganda- and after this nation has devoured millions of tons of contaminated horse meat some politicians urge us to buy BRITISH- sadly its far too late for that.

Re: Barking the template for Havering.

GAZZER
Labour traitors dream forfilled......

By Dr Phil Edwards-BBC political correspondent Mark Easton was on the Today programme (Wednesday Feb 20th) regaling us with the news that for the very first time, London, the capital city of England, now has a minority population of people who describe themselves as “white British”.

Easton asked “where have all the white British gone?” but was reluctant to describe with any accuracy as to “why” they had gone.

According to the 2001 and 2011 censuses, between the two dates, 620,000 white Britons moved out of London and the numbers of white Brits in the rest of England and Wales increased by 220,000 (the deficit due to lower white birth rate, emigration etc).

One white interviewee in Barking and Dagenham put it down to loss of jobs and increasing property prices allowing locals to sell up and live in a more rural area – like, for example, parts of Lincolnshire.

He cheerfully went on to explain that “Black Africans” and “Black British” (oh, how exotic are the joys of diversity!) had moved in.

Easton then took us to a corner shop selling all sorts of exotic food for the delectation of the Africans, where a white woman said she would love to move out but was strangely silent as to why.

Easton did mention the “dramatic cultural change” which had been a cue for people to move on, describing it as “white flight” and “…a story of aspiration, a story of success”.

A story of success indeed!! But for whom...?

In the Daily Mail, Sir Andrew Green, chairman of the MigrationWatch think-tank, said:

‘The BBC make a very serious mistake in addressing an issue of such importance to the British public in such a trivial and superficial manner.

It’s surely obvious that the main reason for white flight is because people are not willing to live in an environment which has changed beyond recognition and against their own wishes.”

Some truth, at last.

Re: Barking the template for Havering.

Percy.
My sister lives in Porters Avenue however she has sold her house to some Lithuanians and is off to Leicester.
I told her it was a cultural desert with no theatres and nothing to do.However going out and hearing no one else speak English has decided her.

Re: Barking the template for Havering.

Percy.
Here is how it got like it on your watch.

With the ending of the war and the return of members from national service the time had come for the revival of the party's activities. But the situation in Britain was not favourable to the propagation of unorthodox ideas. A war-weary electorate sought refuge in passive acceptance of a paternal "Labour" government happy to relieve them of personal responsibility.

Re: Barking the template for Havering.

GAZZER
Hmmmm I must agree percy-however in my personnel defence, for most of my hell raising young days I was wacked out on Matrons mind numbing Hallucinogenic  hot bean soup.

I did imagine however that my fellow white English tribe would see me home ok without picking my pocket and selling my country, whilst I was disabled enjoying such a joyous enlightened state.

To put it bluntly I had my trousers pulled down whilst I was unconscious.

Re: Barking the template for Havering.

Well fcuk me pericles, I'm starting to enjoy your posts, that one is starting to stimulate my brain.

Let me digest that one for awhile and see if you have lifted my confusion.

Ain't it good to talk.