Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Havering Mind

Hi All

Its that time of year again!......

Do you have a dog?

Then why not join us for our annual charity Dog Walk extravaganza!
Harrow Lodge Park Hornchurch, Essex
£5 entry for each dog, with all funds raised being donated to our charity.

Each participating dog will receive a certificate and a goody bag!
There will be a professional dog photographer present to take some great photos of your canine friends in action!
There will be a number of stalls offering dog related products and services.
Food and refreshments will also be available on the day.

Registration from 11am. Walk starts at 12pm.

Share your doggy pics now on:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1735625856753425/

For more information please email:
haveringminddogwalk@hotmail.com

This is the #1 dog walk event in Essex!!! Help us make it a success!

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

confused of hornchurch

Yet another event in Havering and I know bellend will be interested in this one.

Our neighbouring ward should organise one in Barking park or do you think that would be barking mad?

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Percy
You will never compete with Barking park.

A great picture from yesteryear. I love the camera angle as it also depicts the historic importance of concrete with the inclusion of the precast concrete fencing in the backdrop.

Indeed a moving depiction of 1960s Brutalism.In previous times you could travel through shrubs and tidy back gardens.

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Percy
A wonderful day out.

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

yes I have my lead on, my doggy will take me for walkies.

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

dalek1
Be wary Bellers I'll be going with this vicious brute.

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Oh forgot to mention if any Tory councillor turns up the command to all doggies is do wee wee's.
Point to their legs and say lampost.

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Percy
Have you got your rosser poo bags yet?

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

dalek1
No not yet Perc but I could always stick a photo of him on doggie D1's poo bags.

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Really good event lots of canines present and Doggie D1 got lots of attention and treats.
Needless to say her worshipful ness mayor Phillipa turned up no doubt mindful of her party slashing funds to Mind as well as many charities and my claim to fame is the dirty look I got from her when I commented to another dog owner oh what some do for a photo shoot in my most booming tone.
Don't think our Phillipa appreciated that comment.

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

confused of hornchurch

I think Bellend was going with his doggy, maybe he wanted to see Pippa.

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Have to say Doggie D1 didn't stop once even for a jimmy riddle for the entire length of the walk.
What an engine she has.
My knees were caving in after a mile but what'dya expect with uneven pathways un mowed grass and potholes thanks to piss pore maintenance and neglect by our beloved administration?

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Has he got the hots for our Pippa then?

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Sounds like it was a good opportunity to have a nasty fall and claim some compensation?

At least it must have raised a few pounds for Havering Mind. I would have come along but I've only got a wooden dog that you pull along on a piece of wire.

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

I think so, he's so fickle, for years he only had eyes for the dame.

Maybe that was why the dame decided to keep a low profile?

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Bleedin' 'ell Connie why didn't you suggest that to me before hand?
Mind you my arthritic left knee was playing up so that's as good an excuse as any!

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Oh you're pushing it now mate the dame turning up!

Re: Bark in the Park Dog Walk 2017

Wait a minute my Hay Fevers started off again!
If I don't get 'em for aggravating my arthritic  left knee I'll 'ave for my Hay Fever!
Cheers for the ideas Connie!
12