BUdget excesses

Percy
With Chelsea and Kensington having £300 ,000,000 in reserve the claimthat Havering has £500 .000.000 in reserve may not be that fancifull.

Re: BUdget excesses

MR H
Percy, i think Havering have a total reserve of £588 Million.
 What i don't understand is why we have those large untouchable usable/unusable reserves, £60 Million shortfall on the books, and LOBO loans over 75 years totalling £6 Million.
Perhaps Her Worship the Mayor could enlighten us?
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: BUdget excesses

Percy
Yes they could build 1000 council houses get the money back over 50 years then leave a legacy for our children.
Revolutions are always verbose.