B B B B B

Re: B B B B B

dalek1
Your guess is as good as mine Fred.
Still nothing in the RR and I Googled Boris Johnson in Hornchurch 1/12/2017 and apart from the RR piece drew a blank.
I still think my theory has some credence!
He He He!

Re: B B B B B

it wasn't gleefully it was accountabilityfully

Re: B B B B B

dalek1
Oh 'course it was!
Wrong again!

Re: B B B B B

Just in case you missed it.....

Re: B B B B B

Cheers Dalek I'll think about it and I could spend a lot of money there and support the town-centre traders, but I absolutely refuse to get caught up in a Havering Council parking trap.

Re: B B B B B

stop putting that on addmin, connie can't cope with too much excitement

Re: B B B B B

Thank you,that’s cringeworthy,was White in the Bullingdon club? Or just the usual snouts in the trough clique?

Re: B B B B B

Oh yes Connie you could support the traders in the market square if you can find any.

Re: B B B B B

confused of hornchurch

Perhaps they've all given up because nobody goes there any more, the council has strangled the cash flow by targeting the motorists, so all the money is in the council coffers instead of the traders' pockets.

It was only a matter of time before they realised there was little point in standing in the cold and rain all day trying to scratch a living.

Re: B B B B B

It's great to see that the safety initiatives are reducing anti-social drinking and violence in the town centre, it must be initiatives such as those that have seen such a drastic reduction in crime here in Havering.

Re: B B B B B

I certainly can't at the moment, I've even stopped watching online porn in case I get mistaken for an MP.

Re: B B B B B

Better get him down the quacks then and tell them to up his medication!

Re: B B B B B

Yeah all the rowdies have buggered off to Hornchurch now.

Re: B B B B B

confused of hornchurch

That's why Boris was here, to discuss some more safety initiatives like having more police stations open, and more coppers on the beat.

Re: B B B B B

Rastaozzie
Helpfully??

Re: B B B B B

This one time-Boris asked me to marry him.

Re: B B B B B

confused of hornchurch

I bet you said yes didn't you.

Re: B B B B B

GAZZER
lol you know me toooo well  darling...nity nite sweetie x

Re: B B B B B

confused of hornchurch

You're such a smooth talker.
12