B B B B B

bellend
Big Bouncing Bubbly Blond Boris

paid Hornchurch village centre a visit today.

Re: B B B B B

dalek1
Aren't you the lucky ones!

Re: B B B B B

Must be elections coming up.

Re: B B B B B

How much did he ask for? Did he insist in being paid cash?

Re: B B B B B

So just what was he doing here, I never gave him permission to visit. What could he possibly have been interested in?

I hope he got a parking ticket.

Re: B B B B B

dalek1
Not much in the online RR about it.
Nothing new there though.
Could be he's looking for somewhere for old Trumpton to stay incognito incase Tessa calls off his state visit.

Re: B B B B B

Connie I'd like to visit Hornchurch tomorrow if thats ok?
Do I have to pay a levy to you once I've gone past the Harrow pub?

Re: B B B B B

confused of hornchurch

No Dalek, you have got the freedom of the town, you're welcome anytime.

Re: B B B B B

Ho-Hum
Dunno about that C of H...any man that passes a pub without entering while journeying to Hornchurch must be dodgy, I say.

Re: B B B B B

Thank you indeed Connie and may I graciously invite you to Romford anytime.
I believe your good self is somewhat unfamiliar with the area so turn left at Abbs Cross lane past Harrow Lodge park along Hornchurch road past Tescos then hit the first roundabout try not approach the YMCA as you may be hit by a flying fridge out the window by some tenant who's just been chucked out for non payment of rent and turn right down Rom Valley way approach roundabout no 2 turn right again up to the traffic lights turn left into South street and you're there.
Whilst this may be totally against your principles in order to avoid any confrontations with opportunist traffic wardens and enjoy the freedom of parking anywhere you like double yellow lines traffic lights on the pavement etc please have your emergency vote conservative sticker ready to place in the rear of your vehicle.
May have a great day in the wonderful town centre of Romford and if you can actually find a shop still open or a single stall out in the market square please advise me asap.

Re: B B B B B

Cant drink at the moment as I have a CT scan on Tuesday and I've been told its unadvisable to touch booze for a week beforehand.
You can have my share of the watered down lager!

Re: B B B B B

Bellers there's five b's in the headline to this thread and only four in Big Bouncing Bubbly Blond Boris!
What does the other b stand for.
I can only guess Bastard!

Re: B B B B B

GODDIT!
Just had one of those Eureka moments.
I guess Bozza was in town to secretly meet with the directors of Hornchurch FC as he may still have the negotiating rights to the Olympic stadium so when the Urchins swap their conference league place with West Ham they have a ready made 50'000 stadium.
Yeah all makes sense now!

Re: B B B B B

Rastaozzie
Count again Dee.

Re: B B B B B

dalek1
Yes point taken my mistake.
Sorry I'm not perfect like some!

Re: B B B B B

Sorry Bellers slight miscalculation there on my part as Rasta gleefully pointed out.

Re: B B B B B

fred
Well we’ve established that Spurs fans can be wrong🙃but does anybody know what the purpose of his visit was?

Re: B B B B B

bellend
to see his ole muckers? Cllr white snr did do a vent act with bubbles once. it's on here somewhere.

Re: B B B B B

Rastaozzie
Gleefully???

Re: B B B B B