Austerity is working

Life expectancy in First world countries has peaked and is showing signs of falling.Pension companies and banks are able to downsize the money they need toset aside to pay off pensions.England alone has been able to downsize its pensions black holes by over 300 million pounds, Obesity poor air lackof exercise is working and if they encourage smoking again they can save another 100 million. Time to celebrate?

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Mortality_and_life_expectancy_statistics

Re: Austerity is working

bellend
we ain't no good for the bosses drawing pensions.