Are you suffering from Islamopobia.

GAZZER

In a recent speech-Baroness Sayeeda Warsi cited “Islamophobia” as the reason behind the fact that only 24% of those quizzed in a YouGov poll think that Islam is compatible with British life. The speech by the incumbent Minister for Faith and Communities highlighted the “underlying, unfounded mistrust” ingrained inside many people polled in the aforementioned survey.

Warsi made it clear that prejudice fuels a negative impression of Muslims. What she did not mention or acknowledge was the recent Oxford trial of Muslim men who groomed, molested and raped young white girls. One of the rapists even made a girl miscarry using an instrument, after plying her with drink and raping her repeatedly. This case is just one of many where Muslim men organise paedophilic rings to sell, abduct and abuse children. Dewsbury, Rochdale, Oxford, Leicester and Bradford are just five of many towns that have been bequeathed gang rape of white children in Muslim enclaves as a by-product of the rapacious Islamisation of those areas.

Of course, people from all backgrounds have perpetrated atrocities like the above at one time or another, but Warsi missed the opportunity in her speech to recognise the disproportionate representation of Muslim males in the rape of exclusively non-Muslim girls. The spurious label “Asian,” used by the media to describe the predators, should also have been condemned by the MP, as these culturally-motivated attacks are not perpetrated by Hindus, Buddhists or Sikhs.

Warsi did not mention or acknowledge the recent footage in East London which shows Muslim youths brazenly enforcing Sharia law in Britain’s capital city. The film plays depicts the arrogant accosting of innocent passers-by and captures Britons being told “this is a Muslim area, pour your alcohol away” many times on a video entitled “Muslim Patrol,” by the creators of the footage. In the recording a gay man was met with foul invective and ordered: “Get out of here you fag…don’t stay around here anymore.”

Warsi did not mention or acknowledge the story reported by The Telegraph on the last day of 2012 detailing the extremist ties that many faith schools have. Most of the 118 independent faith schools that have been brought to the attention of government ministers are Islamic. In addition to teaching students to detach themselves from the liberal, pluralist society at large, these houses of hate are thought to have strong links to Tablighi Jamaat and Hizb ut-Tahrir.

Speaking of Hizb ut-Tahrir, Warsi’s business partner Abid Hussain was once a member of the group that calls for the repeal of democracy and the installation of the Sharia. Yes, you read that right. Britain’s minister for Faith and Communities is involved with an individual who has proselytized for the annihilation of the free world.

Mrs Warsi’s address also failed to address the case of Adil Rashid. The 18-year-old had sex with a 13-year-old girl and was spared jail on the grounds that he was ignorant of British law, due to his being educated in a madrassa and told that “women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground.” The judge in the case said that sending Rashid to jail might do him “more damage than good.”

Since when was ignorance of the law a just defence for breaching it? And why is it important that the experience of prison does the defendant any good, given that he has had sex with a child? This case provides stark evidence of British law being mutated in order to comply with strict Islamic cultural norms that continue apace in the Muslim world and now Europe.

According to the Free Online Dictionary- the definition of a phobia is a persistent- abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous.

There is nothing irrational and abnormal about recognising the persistent patterns regarding the rape of children. There is nothing irrational or abnormal about recognising the parallel standards and attitudes that have developed in education and law. And there is nothing irrational or abnormal about broaching the dubious ties a member of the Prime Minister’s cabinet has.

In addition to her failure to acknowledge Islam’s many impositions- Warsi made a point of alluding to the Holocaust in her speech. When bemoaning the so-called discrimination dished out by the apparently ignorant and bigoted British public she said, “I don’t have to remind anyone what happens when an unfounded suspicion of one people can escalate into unspeakable horror.”

Warsi’s speech serves as a decoy. The instance of a Cabinet Minister using her public platform to try and shift the discourse away from the threat by comparing critics of Islam to perpetrators of mass genocide doesn’t augur well for what was once upon a time a free- liberal democracy.

At least the YouGov poll showed that 76% of those quizzed are not totally insane. Maybe if more wrested themselves from the inertia shown towards Islam- Britain might just have a chance of climbing out of the foreboding burial plot into which it seems to be falling.

Re: Are you suffering from Islamopobia.

Ho-Hum
We should fear Islam or at least be aware of its agenda because they take no prisoners.

Re: Are you suffering from Islamopobia.

Romfordian
I think i must be an Islamaphobe haveing read Gazzers post
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: Are you suffering from Islamopobia.

As the “sensitive zones”- in France become more “sensitive” -i.e. more Islamic -crime increases, businesses close down, and middle-class natives flee to safer and more commodious locations. The problem has been growing for decades- and now seems to be approaching a tipping point.

The following news report from French TV celebrates the solution to the problem of- “desertification”- more Islam!!!!

That’s right: to end the intimidation, threats, violence, theft, and vandalism, let the Muslims themselves assume control, and then normal life will resume. Businesses will return to desertified areas, and the few remaining “persons of French background” will be able to shop for necessities without traveling for miles.

Notice that the issue is not the ethnic background of the miscreants. The young hero of this story is Turkish, but many of his homies , the ones who work for him, and the neighbors he keeps in line  are almost certainly Algerians, Tunisians, black Africans, and various other ethnicities.

The common denominator is Islam- What has been installed in this neighborhood is blatant, unabashed sharia law.

Re: Are you suffering from Islamopobia.

GAZZER
This is the view from Londonistan, Absurd Britannia, Eurabia-when I grew up the word Halal was unknown.

Re: Are you suffering from Islamopobia.

 A teenage girl testifying in the Bullfinch Trial in the Old Bailey says- that she was branded on the buttock by her culturally enriched pimp when she was just twelve years old.

The “M” brand was intended to show her, clients that she was the property of Mo, her pimp. She also told the court in the Oxford grooming trial that she was sexually assaulted with a baseball bat.

Most of the labour party elite support these filthy criminals suggesting that to them its not criminal-and after all the girls were only white English trash and probably deserved it.

The BBC traitors are unwilling to give this case the any amount of "air time" as might show our cultural enriches in a bad light.

Re: Are you suffering from Islamopobia.

bellend
look at the names on the credits at the beeb, could be the reason

Re: Are you suffering from Islamopobia.

After deliberating for three days- a jury in Norwich convicted three “British”  men (lol) of abducting a 13-year-old girl and keeping her as a sex slave in Ipswich- raping her repeatedly.

The convicted men (Mohammed Coefficient- 33%) will be sentenced at a later date.

It's time the sky opened and dropped a million tons of pork on the Islam world.  They are the Earth's enemy.

Yep-they luv giving pork but hate taking it eh..

I've had me wine gazzer, don't make me angry. Those scumbags deserve public hanging....and I'm against capital punishment.

Re: Are you suffering from Islamopobia.

GAZZER
Haa ok Ho-Hum chillax I will save my other post for the morrow lol.