Are the people of Havering angry

Percy.
Very few posters and its becoming a one topic site are they all happy of Havering?

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

GAZZER
What "one topic" do you mean percy??

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Site Admin
The site has had over 15,000 hits since it started on 4 February so it would seem that there are lots of people logging onto the site.  I am sure that in time we will get more new posters.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Well the only angry subject is the BNP its in two threads the other posts are not really angry like the jokes one and the other big one is National not havering.
Then there are only about a dozen posters where are the other thousands?They must be happy.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Ho-Hum
Oh do stop picking perixion, you leave every body in a state of anger.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Hits are meaningless my system hits and leaves the forum every few minutes and only notifies me if any thing changes so thats about 30 hits an hour and its on 24/7 so thats about 800 hits a day 4000 a week.
Its automatic so I may be your biggest hitter.You might only have a few hundred from others.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Ho-Hum
All you're making me do perixion is HIT my pillow.  Hope I don't have nightmares about you, is all.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Pericles,  I am rather surprised that you monitor this site that much.  That must mean that you find it interesting.

I have been posting since February 2011 and there have been times when the site is quiet.  I personally do not have the time to post as much as I used to as I am involved with other things.  It has only been back on for just over a month and many people may still not be aware that is is back.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

OK percy so perhaps we can ask admin if they will change the sites name to-we are only quite angry-or -I am slightly pissed off angry-or I want a plutonic nearly Angry site.

What's in a name percy.....Hmmmm just realised Ho-hum why you call him per..ixon he is the lowly allotment dweller isn't he lol.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Actually, I see nothing wrong with the name angry of havering.  It's provocative enough to suggest we can be angry, certainly when emotive issues arise.

Sleepless in Seattle:  Does it mean everbody is sleepless in Seattle?

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Independent man
Yes Pericles I agree its one or two people saying the old same thing all the time,spewing out thousands of words but saying the same old thing,I can only agree it gets boring.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Lorraine I dont hit it that often its the software of my PC. I use my PC for work a lot so its on 24/7 and I have the screen divided into 4 squares one of which monitors a number of sites in series mostly work sites but its set to hit the sites look at them then inform me by a signal if any thing changes on the sites.
Its totally automatic I don't look at it or even do anything .Its timing depends on my settings.
I set it according to how many sites it monitors and the type of site it is.I have decreased this site it used to be every few minutes but of late its been so quiet I have reduced it to 30 minutes so its only 48 a day plus when I see the warning I can then hit the site look at the thread and answer if I want to.

However there are now so few interesting topics its getting less.
Sites like this always suffer as the more timid get reluctant to post and the one topic more dominant take over its like the shock jocks on radio they start off as popular but gradually fade away.Like George Galloway.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

I have only ever been Pericles on this site.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

A reasonable comment perixion.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

On this site you are the one and the only inimitable pericles but the genetic finger print of ixion still exists; the DNA is with us, thus I can only see you as perixion.

deoxyribonucleic acid speaks the truth.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

You just must get out more percy-go down the pub and have a beer or summit.

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

Well Indy you do know the answer to your boredom don't you...think of a topic (other than you obsession with Andy Pandy) and post.

There you are, now be a good boy and sit in the corner think of something that might stimulate the world of blogging

Re: Are the people of Havering angry

I get out most days today i was driving a Mini bus taking people to a clinic and back home.
Its simply that you get to places and then have to wait so I either listen to the radio read a paper or log on when there is a free wifi or open system.