Anyone Having Problems With Virgin Media?

Anyone Having Problems With Virgin Media?

Lorraine Moss
I cannot access my emails from my laptop and their website states they are having technical difficulties.

Re: Anyone Having Problems With Virgin Media?

confused of hornchurch

You're correct, I can't access emails in Hornchurch. BT have been having network-wide problems also today.

Re: Anyone Having Problems With Virgin Media?

Percy
Get on to 151.

Re: Anyone Having Problems With Virgin Media?

Down Detector UK

2 February:  Problems at Virgin Media
Virgin Media is having issues since 11:48. Are you also affected? Leave a message in the comments.

Re: Anyone Having Problems With Virgin Media?

Terry Matthews

Re: Anyone Having Problems With Virgin Media?