Anti social behaviour Cannabis

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

Norman
Banned User

yes---and they get huge car expenses plus interest free loans for their trouble---another hidden ££££ bunce for council wallahs

as e7 said yesterday----something to think about when you get your council tax bill!!!!!

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

confused of hornchurch

Something's not right here! If they are driving on council business, irrespective of whether or not they are using their own car, surely the council has an obligation to ensure their staff are not driving under the influence of drink or drugs?

i dont disagree at all ----you try telling that to roger ramsay and the other big wigs---if you get an ansa itll be-nothing we can do about it-----ive tried but by all means have another shunt at it!!!!

havering is a law to itself and those in charge dont give a fuck----anything for a quiet life and lottsa money

good luck!!!!!  nailing jelly to the ceiling is a doddle compared with getting sense out of those tossers at havering council

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

confused of hornchurch

So I presume that goes for other Havering staff that drive council vehicles?

I think you're having me on?

no im not---thats the problem

Well, I'll give their vehicles a wide berth when I next see any on the streets.

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

confused of hornchurch

What about regular (6 monthly) licence checks for all drivers?

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

Percy
Instead of Licence checks change licences to smart cards without which you can not buy petrol,Insurance or car spares.It would stop petrol theft and car stealing.4 million crimes a year eliminated in one fell swoop.

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

Terry Matthews

I still have my ID card but need an upgrade to one with finger print and retina recognition.They do not want them as it will show two million or more illegals living here than they claim.It was the Tory light labour party that needed to hide the level of immigration.They have now even stopped the 10 year census inaccurate as it was.Did you know we have over 80,000 people who claim their religion is Jeddhi.

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

Norman

terry what advise have you got for dkm in elm park???

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

What they do in their spare time is up to them Perc.They run the same risks of getting caught as anyone else. If kids could be at risk then they have to act. I cant see any social worker wanting a repeat of the Peter Connolly death on their patch.

Stay away from the dark side.

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

Terry Matthews

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

Percy
A small amount for personal use is not an offence no police officer would waste police time.A larger amount not for dealing would at worst only involve a warning.It is the strange dichotomy of drug use.No it would be better to legalise the use of drugs ensure users get clean measured supplies in normal society like alcohol and cigarettes.Get rid of the dealers get rid of the petty crime that comes with having to feed addiction.Include drug users in society not exclude them and it will not increase use.

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

Laursen_78
I really hate smoking and the cannabis smells really bad but my elder brother was addicted to smoking and was unable to quit. Came to know about addiction counseling Virginia centre and took him there. He went under treatment for 4 months and then overcame it.

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis

Ho-Hum
Well done to your bruv.

Re: Anti social behaviour Cannabis