'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

Ho-Hum
Why is it Homosexuals can be offened but Christians cannot (according to Boris).

....London Mayor Boris Johnson's refusal to run adverts on buses which promoted a Christian group's view that homosexuals can be "reoriented" through therapy and prayer is to be challenged at the High Court.

Mr Johnson said the ads by the Core Issues Trust could offend gay people and spark retaliation against the wider Christian community.

The posters said: "Not Gay. Ex-Gay, Post-Gay and Proud. Get over it!" and were in response to a previous poster campaign by Stonewall , the gay rights group, which said: "Some people are gay. Get over it!"

Note:  This is not homophobia by Ho-Hum but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh?.

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

Percy.
They allow adverts saying the Christians can cure you of sin and other illnesses look at Billy Graham and allow them to tell you of a life after death with no proof .So one wonders why you can not be cured of other things.

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

Tottaly agree Ho-Hum-Normal people are forever being deluged with Homosexual friendly media propaganda. I stopped going to a Chinese shop that we used for years because this disgusting rampant homo waiter kept calling our ladies bitches-making obscene gestures-touching men's arses etc.

He kept suggesting that all men are "closet homos"-in the end, just like the whole homosexual movement lead by that disgraceful man Tatchell you start to get a bit sick and tired of them continually attacking everything that's natural and normal.

So as you say "whats good for the goose" eh.

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

The Ear

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

GAZZER
Indeed Mr Ear but now Boris has lost my vote-there is such a disproportionate number of gay MPs statistically compared to population trends-they must catch the sickness at boarding school or summit.

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

Ho-Hum
There's one very good thing about the gay man brigade...it gives the red blooded male more females to fire after.   Sometimes I wish all other men were gay, then I could have all the women in the world to myself.

Greedy or what?