'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

Percy.
They allow adverts saying the Christians can cure you of sin and other illnesses look at Billy Graham and allow them to tell you of a life after death with no proof .So one wonders why you can not be cured of other things.

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

Tottaly agree Ho-Hum-Normal people are forever being deluged with Homosexual friendly media propaganda. I stopped going to a Chinese shop that we used for years because this disgusting rampant homo waiter kept calling our ladies bitches-making obscene gestures-touching men's arses etc.

He kept suggesting that all men are "closet homos"-in the end, just like the whole homosexual movement lead by that disgraceful man Tatchell you start to get a bit sick and tired of them continually attacking everything that's natural and normal.

So as you say "whats good for the goose" eh.

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

The Ear

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court

GAZZER
Indeed Mr Ear but now Boris has lost my vote-there is such a disproportionate number of gay MPs statistically compared to population trends-they must catch the sickness at boarding school or summit.

Re: 'Anti-Gay' Bus Ad: Christian Group In Court