Another fine mess

Re: Another fine mess

dalek1
Another waste of money more like.

Re: Another fine mess

Percy
If they have £588 million to spare why not spend a small sum to finance it.

Re: Another fine mess

dalek1
As gormless as they are Percy they are not that stupid to chuck that much down the drain.
Perhaps they could spend the money on paying their decent staff instead of docking them 5% of their annual salaries. Blake-Herbert accepted of course.

Re: Another fine mess

Percy
How do they access who are their decent staff.Perhaps attendance or a skills test every year.They could use a raft of factors attendance skills attitude etc etc.I heard sickness of staff more than makes up for the 5% deduction.

Re: Another fine mess

dalek1
Well there are some decent ones Perc.
I spoke to a guy in the council tax dept to get a form for my mum who's now in sunny Kent to get a refund form for her council tax.He was very helpful and she got the form the next day.
I thought they were all useless and unhelpful but some of the front line staff are quite good.
Its the waste of space cabinet and senior managers that let the side down.

Re: Another fine mess

Percy
No doubt a few but how would they be identified for reward?

Re: Another fine mess

dalek1
Reward nah.
Any rewards they might be entitled to would get sneaked into Blake-Herberts back pocket!

Re: Another fine mess

Percy
Thats what I meant giving good service would reflect well on Blake Herbert who would then get a bonus and the staff would be happy to have helped him basking in his reflected glory.
Revolutions are always verbose.