Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Lorraine Moss
I noticed when I was on my way to Asda earlier.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Royston Eldridge

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

confused of hornchurch

There's still people out there with a sense of humour then? The vandal has probably been captured on CCTV.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

starry eyes
Should have put red horns on his head as well, think it's great,

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

I wonder if he will report it to the police?  It would be a tough one to investigate as I would imagine there would be a very long list of suspects.

I have got to go to Asda again tomorrow so I will check and see if it has been replaced with a new poster.  I got a couple of his leaflets through the door this morning.  The actual newsletter was a bit crumpled and had a few holes in it.  I don't know if Alpha had got hold of it!

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

confused of hornchurch

Don't hang around too long in Western Road or you may become a prime suspect.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Percy.
I think it is an improvement maybe he has just updated his image.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Went past again today and the poster has not be changed.  If you zoom into the photo you can see that someone has also drawn a swastika on his forehead.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Terry Matthews

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

bellend
I would like to know why he is advertising laxative x?

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

PatrickQuinn
It is a monstrous slur on the good name of Andrew Rosindell to associate him in any way with Adolph Hitler.

Andrew is linked to followers of the fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, not those of Hitler's Third Reich.
Much of that controversy stems from Rosindell's involvement with the European Foundation (EF) - he's international director - and his past chairing of the European Young Conservatives. The groups have ties to Azione Giovani, the youth wing of Alleanza Nazionale (AN), the party descended from Mussolini's Fascists.

While AN has been trying to shake off its neo-fascist image in recent years, the party's blue and white flag still bears the tricoloured insignia of the Movimento Sociale Italiano (MSI) that was inspired by Mussolini.

According to Searchlight, a UK-based anti-fascist magazine, the former head of the European Foundation's Rome office, Emiliano Carlucci, served as vice-president of the youth wing of AN. Also according to Searchlight, Bill Cash, a leading British Tory MP and chair of the EF, addressed a European Young Conservatives meeting in 1998 in Italy hosted by the AN's Azione Giovani youth wing.

When news of Rosindell's coziness with the groups first surfaced via a laudatory e-mail from Rosindell to the head of the Azione Giovani, some MPs tabled a motion to have him expelled from the party. They failed, according to media reports at the time.
The scary friends Tories keep

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Romfordian
Well spotted Bellend Mind he you he and his little boy friends spouts verbal diarrhoea
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Oh dear, I went past today and the poster is still the same.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Percy.
Maybe he likes it he does look striking.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

PatrickQuinn
Percy wrote
Maybe he likes it he does look striking.
He does. Perhaps he crayoned in the moustache himself?

Ein Reich! Ein Volks! Ein Rosindell!

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Percy.
He will soon be off to perfect the salute.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Royston Eldridge

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Don't forget Rosser is also a big fan of mass murderer Chile's Pinochet. As Adolf and Benito are long gone he has to have a more contemporary hero to look up to. How long will it be before good folk get smeared or disappear for opposing our own little dictator.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

Winchy
It is still there! It has been two weeks now, I'm surprised no-one there has noticed it.  I remember many years back Mr Rossindell  kicked up a big fuss about the Labour office on the junction of Brentwood Road and South Street having a bit of graffiti on it, apparently  the fact they hadn't removed it showed them to be unfit to run the country he said, or something like that.

Re: Andrew Rossindell's Poster Outside Western Road Has Been Vandalised

starry eyes
The man has a big ego problem, a friend of mine said he was a little shit when he went to Marshalls Park school,so why should anything be any different now.
12