Andrew Rosindell's Question

Lorraine Moss
I found this in the Daily Mail;

Re: Andrew Rosindell's Question

bellend
the man is an embracement to romford

Re: Andrew Rosindell's Question

Captain Blogger
The man is an embarrassment to the human race. Viva Pinochet.

Re: Andrew Rosindell's Question

Independent man
I expect no more from Air Miles,I emailed him 3 weeks ago and asked him (what does he feel about the A&E at King Georges closing down) sill waiting for an answer.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Andrew Rosindell's Question

You're almost right bellend...but Rottendell actually an embarrassment to the human race.

OOPS!   Sorry Captain Blogger, I've just noticed your post.  What can I say...great minds think alike, eh?

Re: Andrew Rosindell's Question

Percy.
If you were in the leisure industry as I am peripherally you would not think that question unreasonable.Last year 25% of my customers were badly hit by the weather to the point of closing.Others just retrenched and stopped advertising.The Olympics had a major effect on those that were outside of London as it also cut their custom.The government needs to account for this as it had an impact on the tax revenue and the number of jobs.Working out a policy and investing in leisure places so they are less reliant on the weather is good for all.
Much misunderstood is that Mr Rosindell.

Re: Andrew Rosindell's Question

ha ha i can't spell in my pants

Re: Andrew Rosindell's Question

we understand him very well thankyou, we don't like what we understand