Andrew Rosindell - What a Hypocrite...

Police numbers, including the number of armed police officers, have fallen sharply under Theresa May’s watch - first as home secretary between 2010 and 2016 and then as prime minister 2016/17.

Overall police numbers have fallen by 20,000 officers under the Conservatives.

We now have the complete and utter catastrophe called "Tri Borough Policing"

Then the MP for Romford has the audacity to issue a strong warning to the Mayor of London.

He is whining on how outer London MPs are ‘angry’and‘fed up’at inner London Boroughs having the majority of police officers and his ‘failure’ to provide more officers for outer London areas.

Boroughs such as Havering are seeing a stark increase in crime and the local MP Andrew Rosindell spoke to The Enquirer about his concerns at the lack of police. Concerns He said: “I’m desperately concerned about the need for more police officers in Havering. I’m on the ground, speaking to my constituents and they are telling me on a daily basis about crime issues.”

The long-standing MP fears that areas such as Havering are subsidising inner London boroughs. “Havering is an outer London borough and we don’t get our fair share of officers. “Local people here need to know that the police are out tackling crime and not having to be social workers.

Police officers are crime fighters and our bound up in too much bureaucracy,” he told The Enquirer.

Residents have also voiced their concerns about the lack of police in the area and the police are not being allowed to do their jobs. One local man, who chose not to be named, said: “We need more police and we need the police to be allowed to do their jobs instead of always having their hands tied.” Mr Rosindell is angry with London’s Mayor Sadiq Khan at his ‘failure to do his duty’ for outer London areas. “We want to see the police on our streets - residents need to know the police are doing their job as crime fighters. I’m angry, it can’t go on like this,”he continued.

The Barking and Dagenham Council Leader has also called for more officers in his borough and has written to Sadiq Khan outlining how a Metropolitan Police tria scheme, launched in April this year, is now struggling to deliver effective policing in the borough.

Tri Borough Policing is born out of the Conservatives cuts to the police and it is Rosindells government that is responsible..

Re: Andrew Rosindell - What a Hypocrite...

Ho-Hum
Rosindell is a piece of work, massive ego, not much else.  Him, him, him; career, career, career.  Say no more.

Re: Andrew Rosindell - What a Hypocrite...

Re: Andrew Rosindell - What a Hypocrite...

Re: Andrew Rosindell - What a Hypocrite...

typical james obrian blaming white English for the terrorism

Re: Andrew Rosindell - What a Hypocrite...

Useful post Phil. As Home Secretary she was just another arm of the Treasury when her proper role was standing up for the needs of the services which she represented. Political cowardice? Ambition? Couldn't give a toss? Who knows.

Re: Andrew Rosindell - What a Hypocrite...

Phil Wailing
As the woman is now the Prime Minister I would suggest ambition was the motive.

Re: Andrew Rosindell - What a Hypocrite...

bellend
Rosindell What? a hypocrite? but he's a dog lover.