An English National Anthem

Royston Eldridge

Re: An English National Anthem

Percy
rubbish this is best.
the English the English the English are best.
I wouldn't give tuppence for all of the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdY1Y5XNJBY

Re: An English National Anthem

Royston Eldridge

Re: An English National Anthem

Re: An English National Anthem

dalek1
How about Land of Hopeless Tories?

Re: An English National Anthem

bellend
how about "who's sorry now"

Re: An English National Anthem

Terry Matthews

Re: An English National Anthem

OLD CODGER
Land of Hope and Glory is fine until you realise that many people coming here will want to change the country to Muslim Law.
When will we wake up.

Re: An English National Anthem

Ive heard of them er thats about it.
Anyhow how about ditching that boring old funeral dirge and having a rousing BRITISH anthem RULE BRITTANIA representing all the people of this Island.

Re: An English National Anthem

bellend
that's what we have now, we need something English.

Re: An English National Anthem

Barbara Matthews
My old man's a dust man?  Any old iron?  Green sleeves?

Re: An English National Anthem

I've just listened to your suggestion perky, it's got my vote.